eighteen

"yoongi hyung!?" the two exclaimed over the music, surprise extremely evident. they thought they hid it so well. too bad they didn't take other people, seokjin for example, into account.

yoongi stepped into the room, closing the door behind him as jimin made his way over to the stereo to turn down the volume so it remained only in the background. the blond then hurried over to yoongi, smile still splayed across his lips as the two embraced.

"what the hell??" hoseok murmured. "when did you two meet?" he asked, frowning a bit.

"yesterday," yoongi answered simply, offering a slight shrug.

"bruh," the orange haired man scoffed in disbelief.

"you ready?" yoongi spoke, this time directed towards the man in his arms.

jimin nodded, reluctantly releasing the older before moving across the room to get his dance bag and his iced coffee that he had set down in order to dance. "i'll be taking my leave, i'll be back in time for the next class," he assured. "see you guys later," he waved, following yoongi out of the studio.

"what the hell??" hoseok repeated, still not completely aware of what just happened.

the two stepped out of the studio, hand in hand once again, jimin's dance bag over his other shoulder. neither said anything but nothing needed to be said, the silence was enough to share their thoughts.

when they got to yoongi's car, he took the blond's bag and put it in the backseat before climbing into the drivers seat. "any specific lunch requests?" the older asked.

"seokjin's?" jimin suggested, buckling his seatbelt before letting his eyes rest on the other's pale features.

yoongi nodded, starting up the car and pulling out of the driveway. after pulling onto the street, his reached over and grasped jimin's hand, resting their interlocked hands on the younger's thigh. a fond smile grew on the blond's face, his eyes tracing over the features of the older boy.

the raven glanced over, catching his eye before looking back towards the road. "what?" he asked, slight anxious under the gaze of his soulmate.

"how'd i get so lucky?" jimin asked. "i mean, not only are you a talented artist but you're also attractive and such a gentleman," he commented as the car came to a stop at a red light.

yoongi's fond gaze travelled over to the younger seated in the passenger seat of his car, a slight blush on both of their cheeks. the raven couldn't help his way his eyes drifted to the younger's plump lips before he suddenly leaned over the middle console to press his lips against the blond's, his free hand moving to cup the back of his neck.

jimin didn't react at first, too taken aback, but when he finally did, his free hand moved to grasp the front of the older's shirt. the kiss didn't get deeper, it was more of an affectionate kiss, to get feeling across because god knew yoongi wasn't good with words. when they did pull back, jimin looked dazed but smiled nonetheless, his heart pounding rapidly in his chest.

"the lights green," the younger commented breathlessly in nothing louder than a whisper, motioning towards the streetlight. the raven leaned forward and kissed him once more before returning his attention to the road.