nineteen

the two drifted back into a comfortable silence, linked hands remained rested against the younger's thighs, the raven's thumb gently stroking the tan complexion of jimin's hand.

"how's work?" jimin decided to break the silence.

"time consuming," he answered. "had a client and his soulmate come in today to get matching tattoos," he added.

"speaking of tattoos," jimin cut in, catching yoongi's attention, though the blond already had most of his attention to begin with. "i still want to see yours."

yoongi chuckled a bit. "soon enough," he assured as he pulled up along the curb outside the café. he then turned to jimin. "how about after we're both done with work, i'll pick you up and we can have dinner at my apartment?" he suggested. "i can make sure hobi and namjoon don't interrupt," he assured.

jimin grinned. "are you asking me on another date?" he teased.

"only if you want it to be," yoongi replied easily, gazing at the younger with nothing but adoration and something similar to love.

"a date it is then," jimin giggled a bit, pulling his hand from the older to cup his cheeks and kiss him gently. he'd never get tired of the older's lips, he was sure of that one.

after their short lunch date at seokjin's café, yoongi had dropped jimin off back at the studio with a kiss and a promise of picking him up at the younger's apartment after work.

the blond stood, examining his reflection in the mirror in front of him, leaned slightly forward over the sink to get a closer look at himself. he had applied a slight bit of makeup to bring out his eyes, though he usually always wore some, he wanted to do a little more than usual simply to impress his soulmate. though the usual consisted of mainly just concealer, foundation and maybe some mascara depending on his mood.

after deeming his appearance acceptable, his checked his outfit for umpth time, wondering if he should stay in the same outfit or try to find something that would catch yoongi's attention. he decided to ask his friend, taehyung, whom he had informed of meeting his soulmate the night before. taehyung, being the best friend he is, replied within seconds, providing jimin with the idea of wearing his tightest pair of jeans. it'd definitely catch yoongi's attention and if it didn't then yoongi wasn't a sane man.

he hummed a bit as he checked his appearance, did he really want to bother with changing his jeans? he nibbled his bottom lip in thought before he just stopped. he was then dawned with the thought of why should it matter what he wears? yoongi should like him either way. jimin couldn't help but smile at the thought of his soulmate. how'd he get so lucky? after deciding upon not changing his clothes, his phone buzzed alerting him of a text. he shuffled over to see yoongi's name appear on the screen, notifying him that he was outside.

the blond's heart raced with excitement as he grabbed his phone, heading for the door, flipping lights off as he went. he slipped on his pastel green vans before locking the door and making his way to the passenger side of the car.

"sorry i'm a bit late, my last appointment ran a bit longer than expected," yoongi told him as the blond boy buckled his seat belt.

"it's alright, i wasn't waiting long at all," jimin assured. the raven only nodded as he pulled back onto the street, driving the two to his apartment.