seven

He had a pretty nice car, Annie admitted to herself, and the inside was clean too. When he started driving, he turned the music on low and started singing to it.

Annie stared at him. "You're kidding." She scoffed.

Asher was confused. "What?"

Annie flung an arm gesturing to him. "You have an amazing voice too ugh." Asher started laughing at her and Annie silently wished he would go back to singing.

"Sing with me." He told her, and Annie looked out the window immediately. He gave her his phone and told her to pick one.

Oh he gave her too much power.

Annie immediately turned on "Gotta go my own way" as a joke and started singing. She was smiling hard as she did so, and found it funny when Asher was smiling back at her.

Once the chorus started she started singing really loudly while Asher laughed at her and she couldn't stop herself from feeling happy. She started pretty much giving a performance.

She hadn't done this in so long.

Once troy's part came up, Asher started singing freakishly good, and they started singing loudly at each other. Annie was too busy singing to even realize Asher knew all of his lyrics.

By the time the song ended, Annie was out of breath and Asher was smiling hard. She noticed his dimples and felt her heart flutter.

They were in town now, and the mcdonalds was only a minute off.