Arriving at Menagerie

1st Person

We arrived at Menagerie a few minutes ago. I've gotten to know Blake's family and the island. Right now I'm talking with Blake about what the area was like around here.

You: So the fish markets are really good here?

Blake: Yes, my personal favorite fish place around here is Dave's noodle shop.

You: What, isn't that a noodle vendor then?

Blake: Kind of, he, he makes noodle bowls with fish and it's the best I've tasted so far.

You: Hmm, I guess that makes sense. So what else do you want to talk about.

I say while scratching the bandage on my chest.

Blake: How did you get those injuries?

You: *tears up a little* I....I-i don't w-want to talk about it.

I say while holding another bandage on my left forearm.

Blake: I-i'm sorry for asking.

You: *wipes tears* N-no it's ok, I'll tell you...

I proceed to tell her everything that happened at my old life, from the abuse to being raped by Raven and even when I slept outside and had to kill a Grimm that nearly bit my arm off.

You: *Crying* ..... So... That's my life story. *Sniffle*

Blake: *Hugs you and is also crying* I-i'm so-so s-sor-rry that h-happ-pend to y-you. *Sniffle*

You: *Hugs back and wipes tears* No it's ok.

(Timeskip)

Later, Blake, her family and I were at Dave's noodle shop. I explained to them the same thing I did to Blake, and let's just say I had left an indent in the ground afterwards.

Gira: *Angry* I can't believe they would do that to a child.

Kali: *Crying and hugging me* N-neither c-can I G-gira. *Continues crying*

(Timeskip)

After that session of tears, we had dinner, the other got ready for bed while I just took off my shirt and got on the couch, and put a pillow behind my head while I fell into the abyss called sleep.

______________________________________

I hoped you guys liked this, next update is coming when ever.