Lemon Time (18+)

1st Person

Blake starts to take off my towel while laying me on the bed. She straddles me while running her soft hands across my chest, getting closer and closer to my crotch. I start to kiss and lightly bite her neck. She moans a little and starts taking off her clothing. She gets down into her bra and panties. She's a blushing mess, I sit up and hug her, setting her down on her back. I unclip her bra, she hold her arm over her breasts. I lightly move her arms out of the way, taking off the bra completly. I then start sucking on her breasts, lightly bitting her nipples.

Blake: ahhhh~ keep going~

I then start slowly taking off the last piece of clothing she has on, she blushes even harder than before. I then go ahead and lick her sweat pussy.

Blake: *moans* Ahhhhh~ Your soo good at this~

You: Tastes like black berries~ Sweat yet bitter~ Me likey~

I continue to ravage her pussy with my tongue. As her moans get louder and louder, I keep licking faster and faster.

Blake: AHHHHH!~ I'M GOING TO CUM~

She squirts on my face, which I didn't hesitate to lick up. I look at her and she has a face of pure ecstasy. She looks back at me and gives a nod, I nod back and straighten myself out. My member kissing her lower lips.

Blake: Come on~ just put it in already~

You: You sure? There's no going back once I do.

Instead of getting a worded response, I get greeted with her legs wrapping around my waist and pulling me in.

Blake: *tears forming* G-give me a few seconds to adjust.

You: *leans down and kisses her* It's ok, just take your time.

After a few moments, she gives me the thumbs up. I start thrusting slowly into her.

Blake: F-faster~ please~ go faster~

I nod and start thrusting faster, I lean down to suck on her plum, yet firm, tits. She starts hugging my head deeper into her chest. I lightly bite on her nipple and she hugs even tighter.

Blake: ahhhh~ just like that~ just like that~

I start going even faster, much to her pleasure, and start fondling her left breast while I suck and bite on her right.

Blake: AHHHHH!~ I'M CUMMING!~

She cums on my dick as I keep going, again, much to her pleasure. I feel that I'm about to bust one.

You: B-blake, I-i'm going t-to c-cum. *Grunts*

Blake: INSIDE, DO IT INSIDE!~ I WANT YOUR CHILDREN!~

I'm just glad these walls are soundproof. I thrust even faster than before. I give one final thrust as I cum inside of my beautiful girlfriend. I lay down on my side as Blake straddles me again, jerking me off.

Blake: You think we were done?~ Noo~ we're just getting started~

She says while placing my dick in between her breast, while placing the tip in her mouth.

You: *groans* How..... Are you...... So good at this? *Grunts*

She giggles, sending vibrations down my member. I groan in pleasure, she then starts to give me a blowjob. I decided to be evil and place my hands at the back of her head, pushing her down even further. I then stand up, and start throat fucking her.

You: *grunts* Ohh fuck~

Blake: *Muffled* MMMMMHHMH *Gags* MHHMMMHGGGHMMMH

I keep thrusting down her throat, I then feel the urge to cum.

You: *groans* I'm going to cum, be ready. *Grunts*

I thrust all the way down her throat, her lips at my crotch, cumming down her throat. I release her and lay her down on the bed, I get on with her and hug her, panting.

You: That *pant* was the *pant* best *pant* thing of my life.

Blake: *Slightly angry* You *pant* could've *pant* warned *pant* me *pant* about what you *pant* were gonna do *pant*

You: Sorry *kisses her*

She kisses back as we catch out breath from the amazing night we just had. After a few minutes, we fall asleep, in each other's arms, just the way it should be.

______________________________________
.............😐 Well I, surprisingly, feel ok after doing this lemon. Any constructive criticism on how to write better ones will be greatly appreciated. See ya 🤗