Another Lemon (18+)

1st Person

Blake and I are just kissing passionately while she straddles me, grinding her hips on my crotch, making me groan in pleasure.

Blake: *Parts from kiss* Clothes. Off. Now~

She just just yanks my shirt off, then, she slowly unbuckles my belt. She continues to unbuckle my pants, she then yanks them down. She continues teasing my by using her teeth to pull down my underwear. Once she's done with that she slowly starts jerking me off.

You: *groans* How are you so good at this.

Blake: *giggles* I've already told you~

She then starts giving me a blowjob, making me throw my head back in pleasure. I decided not to be evil this time and let her do her thing. She suddenly stops when in about to cum. I look at her confused until I see her straddling me, her wet pussy on my cock. She lifts herself up a little, puts my cock in-between her folds.

You: *groans* Never gets old.

Blake: *moans* I know, (Y).

She starts bouncing, making me moan. I reach up and hug her as I thrust up. Making her moan louder than before. I swap places with her as I continue to pound her. She's a moaning mess at this point.

Blake: *Tongue sticking out* F-faster (Y), *Looks at me with pleading eyes* please.

I obliged, thrusting faster and harder. She essentially screams out my name as she hugs me into her bust. I start sucking on her right breast as I use my left hand to massage her other one, my right hand playing with her clit. She's essentially a screaming mess at this point.

You: B-blake *grunts* I'm about to cum. *Grunts*

Blake: I-INSIDE!! AGAIN, PLEASE!!

You: *Chuckles* W-what's the m-magic word?

Blake: PLEASE DADDY, LET ME HAVE YOUR CHILDREN!

Thank Oum these walls are soundproof. I continue to thrust faster and harder than before. I lean up to kiss her, sticking my tongue in her mouth. With my last thrust I let loose. She screams in my mouth, if I hadn't done this, I was pretty sure that everyone in Beacon could her us. I lay down on the bed, thinking we were done, but it's never the case.

She starts deepthroating me, I throw my head back in pleasure once again. I decided that if she wasn't done than neither was I. I grab her head and start to facefuck her. I decide that we should switch positions and put her so that her head is hanging off the edge of the bed. I ran my cock down her throat and continue to facefuck her. I let her off every few seconds so she can breathe, only for me to start abusing her throat. I'm about to cum though I don't let her off this time as I should my cock down into the deepest part of her throat that I can reach. I make her drink all of my cum as it goes into her stomach.

You: *Chuckles* You think we're done? Oh no no no, my little kitty.

I keep going, letting her breathe once and a while, full force, no stopping. I lean down to lick her dripping pussy. She moans, sending vibrations onto my cock. In turn I groan into her pussy, starting a cycle of moaning and groaning between us. After thrust after thrust down her throat, I feel like I'm about to bust a nut. I feel her wrap her legs around my head, I smirk as I violate her pussy even more. I reach my hand around and stick two fingers in her pussy, I feel her moaning like crazy, making it harder to not blow.

You: *thoughts* No time like the present.

I feel that I can't keep it in anymore as I blow my load down her throat, again, as she squirts in my mouth. I pull my dick out so she can breathe, and she lets go of my head, I set her on the bed. Only for her to go on her hand and knees, shaking and spreading her ass cheeks. Showing me her asshole, I grin as I run cock in-between her cheeks. She screams in both pain and pleasure as I ran my cock in her tight as fuck asshole.

You: *moans* You are a thirsty kitty~ Aren't ya?~

Blake: *Moans* Y-yes I am, I'm your little cum slut, use me like your sex toy~

You: Gladly~

I start to pound her like there's no tomorrow. She is just laying there, in ecstasy, screaming and moaning my name out. I lean down and start to fondle her tits. She's moaning even louder this time. I continue to do so even when she cums all-over the bed sheets. I stop fondling her breasts as I grab her arms, pulling her back with every thrust I do. I continue to do this for a minutes, when I have to bust another nut, I pound her even harder and faster than before. With my last thrust I blow my final and last load of the night. She screams in pleasure as I do so. I lay her down on the bed, I collapse next to her. Breathing heavily, and covered in sweat.

You: That *pants* was *pants* the best *pants* sex we *pants* are ever do.

Blake: *pants* Yeah *pants* agreed.

______________________________________
I'm kind of glad I got this chapter out before I was going to bed, but also disappointed in myself. *Sigh* Anyway. See ya 🤗