Hallucinating

3rd Person

Our main protagonist was sitting in his room, having a migraine, that is as painful as having a drill go into your head.

You: Ughhhhhhhhhh! Why must this happen now of all times! I just hope I don't go berserk like last time.

A knock is heard at the door, he goes up and opens it, he sees Tai, but it's Blake that's standing there.

You: *Falls to the floor and backs up, crying* No, no not now!!!

Blake: (Y)? What's wrong?

"Tai": Heh, I always new you were weak. Maybe I'll go pay your Girlfriend a visit~

(Y) jumps out the window, not knowing he's seeing things.

You: *Landing on feet* No Oum, not today, I'm not going be-

"Tai": Heh, you thought you can get rid of me that easily?

You: Nien Nien Nien Nien Nien!!

He keeps running, Blake is trying to find him. She finds him running in the courtyard, crying.

Blake: *Runs up to (Y)* Hey, you ok?!

You: *Looks to where Blake is only to see Tai* No, NO NO NO NO NO!

He runs off faster than before. Blake wraps Gambole Shroud around his ankle, causing him to panic and start squirming to get out.

You: *Crying* NO!! No Oum please no!!

Blake: *Kneels down to (Y)'s level* *In a sweet, quite and comforting voice* (Y), what's going on?

You: *Crawling away* No! Stay away from me!!

He says as he crawls away, crying his eyes out. He's slowly turning, his irises are already blood red. Blake hugs him close, only to get slapped away. She holds her cheek in shock, she looks up to see (Y) holding his head.

You: *Still crying* GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HEAD!!

Blake is just laying there, shocked, wondering what the hell he's seeing.

1st Person

What the hell is going on!!? I'm seeing Tai just...... Oh Oum, I can't bring myself to see it, I can still hear the moans coming from Blake. I cover my eyes, still hearing her moan.

"Tai": HOW DO YOU LIKE THAT, LITTLE CUM SLUT!!

"Blake": I LIKE IT A LOT MASTER!!

Oum fucking damn it! I didn't think their would happen, me seeing Scheisse of Blake getting fucked by Tai. Maybe she doesn't love me, just an act to get closer to my cunt of a birth father, if you can even call him that.

You: Heh, maybe you don't love me, Blake. Maybe you just wanted to fuck my 'father'. I can see why, he's a lot more good looking than me, doesn't have scars littering his body, and is financially secure. HeheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheHahahahahahahahahahahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! MAYBE YOU JUST WANTED TO DO THIS!! GET CLOSE TO ME AND BREAK MY HEART!! JUST LIKE THE OTHER TWO IN MENAGERIE!! MAYBE YOU JUST WANTED ME TO DIE!!

3rd Person

(Y)'s eyes have fully gone black and red. Black scleras, blood red irises.