Part 17

To lazy to think of a name. 😐
______________________________________

3rd person

A nice day outside, CRDL, in the hospital alive, surprisingly (I have more plans 😈), in R&R, RWB, in the cafeteria, and our main protagonist in his dorm, talking to himself, like any maniac would. He was just about to go to the cafeteria, he was just getting his clothes on (same in the updated bio), no cape and mask though, he thought the students and teachers hade grown accustomed to his face.

He finished putting on his clothes, and walked down to the cafeteria, sitting alone, due to the chaos yesterday he decided that nobody would talk to him willingly. Yes, he is a maniac, but he has a heart. He was just eating until a Little Rose decided to sit with him, as well as a beautiful, yet deadly, Nightshade Belladonna flower. He smiles at them and continued eating.

Blake: *smiles* Thank you for protecting Velvet.

You: No problem.

Ruby: Still a little brutal, don't you think? *Gives puppy eyes*

You: *struggling* N-no...... I-i....... W-will-l........ N-n-not....... G-giv-ve i-in. *Gives in* *Sigh* Yeah, I guess it was a little brutal, *smiles sadistically* maybe I'll pay them a visit in the infirmary. Hehehehehe.

Blake: *terrified* Please no, don't, they don't disserve more punishment. *Gives cat eyes* Plwease.

(Like this)

You: *sighs then smiles* Sure *hugs Blake* I'm glad I met you, Blake

Blake: *Hugs back* Yeah, me too. *Kisses lips*

I just kiss back. Ruby is just sitting there uncomfortably, twiddling her fingers. We separate and continue hugging each other. I overheard from another student that there was gonna be a concert this Sunday, that anyone can play in, and famous bands and artists are gonna be there, like Breaking Benjamin, Eminem, Machine Head, Avenged Sevenfold, and Five Finger Death Punch. I let go of Blake while she pouts.

You: Hey, do you wanna play at the concert you two?

Ruby: I don't know, I can't sing all that well, and I don't know how to play an instrument.

Blake: *Gets in my face* YES, YES YOU KNOW HOW GOOD I AM WITH DRUMS! YOU KNOW!

You: *Backs away a little* Yes, I remember how good you are with drums, Blake.

Blake and I decided that we should start practicing, we let Ruby come along 'cause she wanted to her us.

(Timeskip to concert)

It was our turn, we were so nervous. We get up there, I test the strings(?) on my guitar.

You: *sigh* No time like the present.

Afterwards the crowd was cheered like fucking crazy. Blake was over at the drum kit going crazy, while I'm just standing there with a goofy ass smile on my face, panting like a dog. Soon, Blake comes over and kisses me, I kiss back but the crowd was cheering even harder now, if that was even possible.

We get down from the stage and FFDP start playing their song. I go over to the punch bowl and see Ruby there with a red hoodie and black jeans.

You: Didn't think you'd wear that kind of stuff, Ruby.

Ruby: Well, i gotta change my looks you know. So I look like I belong here, and not some underaged girl that looks like she doesn't want to be here.

You: Makes sense at least.

(Timeskip to end of concert)

Blake and I were walking hand in hand as people asked for our autographs. We kindly declined them all, and walked on our marry way.

We got back to the dorm and I laid on the bed, exhausted. Blake comes over and lays next to me, cuddling to my chest.

Blake: You need a shower. *giggles*

You: Why you do this to me ;_;

I get up out of bed and walk to the bathroom. I stop and get in the shower, I turn the knob to a preferred temperature and start washing myself. I finish and get out, put a towel around me and walk out. Only to find Blake hugging me from behind caressing my body.

Blake: Mama likes what she sees~

You: .................... Fuck, I forgot it's your heat week.

______________________________________
As you can tell, my first lemon is coming up. I have no idea how to start this, any tips on preping myself on how to do this will be greatly appreciated.