Shit's going down

1st Person

It's been about a month since my fight with Tai and Raven. I've had some peace and quite finally, but that might end today considering Yang got off probation yesterday(I do realize that she should go to jail for what she did but shhhhh). Speaking of which, I see her down the hall from me. I also see a red portal open beside her, God fucking damn it, I had to jinx it didn't I? Well whatever they're doing here is obviously not friendly, I do what any sane person would do. I jump out the nearest window, just like last time.

I land only to be met with a haymaker to the face and a sword in my back, good hehe~.

You: *chuckling that turns into insane laughter*

I just go ham on them, bashing them into the ground like the bugs they are, ohh shit I'm starting to lose consc-

3rd Person

Raven and Yang get up only to see that (Y) has blood red irises and pitch black screlas. The wind picks up blows his mask away to show his scars. He rushes them at inhumane speeds and plants Yang's face into the ground while throwing Raven into a tree.

He brings out his weapons and wraps them around Raven and uses her like a mace to smash Yang further into the ground. He lets up after a few minutes and slams Raven back into the ground. He sheathes his weapons and goes to a tree just to rip it out of the ground and slams it into both of them. Raven and Yang are sitting there, bleed profusely out of their wounds.

1st Person

I finally regain conscious and see my beautiful artwork. I go to move only to see that I still have Raven's sword in me. I reach behind me to grab the handle and I start pulling it out. After I pull it out I throw it towards the two fuck sticks. But I can't catch a breather, can I?

Tai: WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO MY WIFE YOU BASTARD!

You: *sigh* Hope you do realize that she fucking raped me, for her own gain.

Tai: So what?

You: It means that 1.) Either you have a small dick or 2.) You weren't enough pleasure for her and she chose me to help with stress relief.

Tai: I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU!

He charges at me but this time I'm reliving a moment from my past. So he hits me through 3 trees, sending me into the Emerald Forest. I quickly recover to try and block a hit from Tai but he blasted through my defence as well as blasting me through another tree and into the ground.

I open my eyes to see a haymaker connect with my face, making a crater where my head is. I finally catch one of his punches, just as my aura was about to break. I flip him over my shoulder for him to take my place and start pounding him into the ground, I stop only to go and grab a tree and again rip it out of the ground, only to start hitting with the tree.

He punched the tree and got up out of the crater, only this time he had golden gauntlets with an assault rifle attachment. He starts to fire at me while running towards me, I bring out my weapons and change the one in my left into my Desert Eagle while doing the same he's doing. We jump and this is the start of an ass kicking if I've seen one.

______________________________________
If you guys have any suggestions for a name for the sickles, please do tell. I'll choose the one most fitting. See ya 🤗. God I should go to sleep, BUT SLEEP IS FOR THE WEAK!