Hang On A Sec! WHAT!?

1st Person

(Lemon, couldn't fit it in the title)

Me, Blake and Mom were walking down the hallways of Beacon, trying to get to my dorm as well as talking about random things, *mutters* and very private things which I fucking hated.

Kali: So~ How was your first~?

You/Blake: *Blushing* YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!!

(Timeskip)

We finally arrived at our dorm, after a shit show of "Mom talks" and other bullshit. I lay down on the bed, tired of Mom interrogating us about our personal life. I was suddenly pinned down by Mom.

You: Umm, any reason in particular that you decided to do this?

Kali: *Giggles* I just want to see what my daughter's getting~

Blake: *Blushing* I-i agreed to this, only a one time thing, ok Mom?

Kali: *Giggles* Of course sweaty~ Family always share~ Now, why don't you join in~

Blake: O-ok.

She says as she starts taking off her clothing, starting with her shirt and moving her way down. Mom starts doing the same thing, they fully undress and Blake hovers over my face, while Kali(I'm going to use this now so it doesn't seem confusing) starts taking off my pants. Once she's done with that, she starts giving me a blowjob. Then, Blake so on my face, getting the message, I start to eat her out.

Blake: ahhh~ Keep going~

Kali: *Muffled* *Giggles* Sounds like someone's having fun~

Once she says that I groan due to the vibrations, making Blake moan. I feel Kali deepthroating me, I put one hand on her head, pushing her down further.

Blake: *Giggles then moans* I see you're doing what you did to me~

I decided enough foreplay from me and nibbled Blake's clit, she cummed immediately then fell off of me with a face of absolute pleasure. I place both of my hands on Kali's head and start to face fuck her, she lets out a muffled Yelp in surprise.

You: *Grunts* You surprise me, I surprise you.

I continue to do this until I decide to put her on the bed.

Kali: *Pouts*

I forcefully open cher mouth and ram my cock down her throat, Blake starts kissing me while dry humping Kali's tits. I wrap my around he waist as I keep throat fucking Kali.

Kali: *Muffled* Mhhhmhhh, mhhmhhhmmnnhhhh!

You: *Parts from kiss* *Grunts* I'm gonna cum now!

After a few thrusts I cum down her throat, I force her to keep it all in and drink it all. I finally down on the bed, panting, I feel something on my dick and I see it's both of them giving me an assjob, I groan in pleasure as they do this.

Kali: *Giggles* Seems like someone's enjoying this~

Blake: *Giggles* Yep~

You: *Groans* How are you two so good at this?~

Blake/Kali: We already told you~

I keep going until they stop when I'm about to cum, I look at them confused until Kali slams herself on me, I go cross-eyed and throw my head back onto the pillow due to how tight she is.

Kali: *Looks at me* Aww~ Big boy couldn't handle me~

I immediately shoot my head back up and look at her with a lustful expression, I pin her to the bed and start fucking her relentlessly, she's just moaning my name out.

Blake: *Giggles* What was that Mom~

Kali: *Tongue sticking out* N-nothing~

I see Blake go over and sit on Kali's face, she immediately goes and moans out, I smirk and fuck her harder, Blake cums immediately afterwards.

You: Hehehe~ What was that about me not handling you~

Kali: *Muffled* Mhhmhhhmmnnhhhh!!

I decided to switch positions, I make Kali go doggy while I pound her ass, it's even tighter than her pussy. She's essentially screaming me name out, moaning like a whore.

You: He, You like that don't you, bitch?

I see Blake move over and make Kali eat her out. I continue to pound her to the ground, she's moaning like crazy into Blake's pussy. After a few more thrusts I'm about to and do so into Kali's asshole, she cums for the fourth time in a span of 3 hours. I let her off and Blake pins me to the bed.

Blake: *Close to my face* You've left me out~ Time to be punished~

After she says that she kicks my earlobe and lightly nibbles on it. She starts riding me like a horse, very hard, it feels like having that damn paladin landing on me again and again.

Kali: *Giggles* She's excited~

She says as she pins my arms down and sits on my face.

Kali: Now be a good boy and eat me out~

My Oum this woman, I start licking her pussy out like ice cream. I feel Blake's walls tighten around my cock, it fucking hurts due to how much shit I've been in today, signaling that she's going to cum, as well as me and Kali. I keep licking and Blake keeps jumping up and down, until all three of us cum. Kali's all over my face, Blake's staining my crotch, and mine inside of Blake. Today is a good day, we fall on tye bed panting, resting and cuddling.

Kali: *Panting* You were amazing~

You: *Panting* You were too.

Blake: *Snuggles to my chest and panting* Never gets old~

______________________________________
Sorry for the short chapter and all the other shit, I've been sick and life's been a bitch to me. Anyway. See Ya 🤗