I'm Watching Porn

Chapter 6

I leaned down and brushed my lips over hers. She grabbed pushed our lips together. Her lips are so sweet and soft.

She slid her tongue into my mouth. Our lips moved in a sync movement.

She wrapped her legs around my torso as I stood up and carried her to her room.

I laid her on the bed. I kissed down her neck. I stopped at the top of her shirt and I slide it off as she lifted her arms.

I left hickeys down on the exposed parts of her breast, before I kissed down her stomach. She pushed me off her and pulled off her skirt, before she pulled my shirt over my head.

She ran her hands down my stomach feeling my abs. She got down her knees and began to unzip my pants slowly pulling them down.

My phone began to ring from pocket.

Selena❤️🔐.

Flashed across the screen. I sight lay pushed Zoëy way, I cleared my throat and answered.

"Hey Baby." She spoke happily. "H-hi Babe." I said nervous.

Zoëy began to massage me as she sat in front of me with her legs tucked under her.

"What you doing?" She asked. "I'm watch a m-movie." I lied. Zoëy placed her hand on the waistband of my boxers and began to slowly pull them down.

"I'm sorry I couldn't come with you to the party. You could have gone without me." She said sadly

Zoëy started to give me a hand job, as she looked up at me biting her lip. She was making me harder by the second.

"Hello Justin?" Selena spoke. "I'm here sorry I-I was -Fuck." I hissed as Zoëy placed her lips on my tip, swirling her tongue. "Are you alright?" She asked

"I'm f-fine, I just stumped my toe on the table." I lied once again. I tossed my head back, biting my lip to suppress a moan. She was giving me a full on blowjob now.

"I thought you were watching a movie." She said confused. "I am I was walking to uhm t-turn the light off." I trie to come up with a lie.

"Oh, well is yo-" I cut her off. "Can I call you tomorrow baby." I said boldly.

"Yeah Goodnight. I love you." She said making a kiss noise.

"You like that Daddy?" Zoëy said loud enough that Selena could hear.

"Justin who is that?" I could hear the anger in her voice. "Babe I'm- I'm" I began to think of excuses. "I'm watching porn. Sorry I turned it up too loud."

I heard he start to laugh. "I hope your thinking of me." She said before she hung up.

Guilt struck me as soon as I hung up. What the hell is wrong with me? Why did I let this happen.

I felt myself about to cum. "Zoëy you have to stop." I said shutting my eyes as my body tensed up.

"Zoëy you really need to stop before I cu-" I came in her mouth. She swallowed as my cum squirted out.

Once I calmed myself I slid to the floor with my head in my hands. "Come on Daddy we need to finish." She slurred.

"Zoëy get on the bed." I said sternly. She obeyed. I stood up and pulled my boxers and pants up.

I turned off the lights and got under the covers with her. "Your gonna give it to me under the blanket?" She said rubbing my stomach.

I pulled her head to my chest. I began to rub her back and sing lowly in her ear.

Well, let me tell you a story
About a girl and a boy
He fell in love with his best friend
When she's around, he feels nothing but joy
But she was already broken, and it made her blind

I felt her breathing slow indicating that she was asleep.

____________________
ig/ drewxdope