Let's Celebrate

Chapter 26

Zoëy's Pov

A tear slipped from my eye as the movie ended.

I quickly wiped the tears when Aaron looked at me. "Are you crying Zoëy?"he asked.

"Pfff, no I am not crying. "I said trying my best to pull it off. "Yes you are."he laughed. "B-but why did Agustes have to die."I said tearing up again. He just laughed even harder.

"It's not funny you dochebag."I punched his arm. He just kept laughing.

I just watched him laugh, It was so annoying so I pushed him off the couch. Now that's something to laugh about. I laughed so hard that tears fell from my eyes.

"That's not nice. "Aaron poutedand crossing his arms. I was breathing hard as tried to calm myself down.

Aaron's phone rang. He looked at his screen and sighed as he answered it. "Hello. "he mumbled into the phone.

"Ugh okay. Yeah I will be there in a few."He said before hanging up "I have to go my manager wants me to have a meeting."he said getting off the floor.

"Okay. I will walk you to the door. "I got up off the couch. "Bye Zoë. Text me later. "

"Bye. "I said closing the door.

Before I could close the door Madison pushed it open.

"Hey Zoë."she said excited closing the door behind her. "Hi Maddie."I said confused as to why she was here.

"Who was that he is hot. "she said pointing to the door.

"That is Aaron, he dances at CDC." I said as we both sat on my bed.

"So... Because your no longer a virgin we're gonna celebrate." she said rubbing her hands together. I nodded.

"I will be back in an hour. I need to get ready. "she said walking out the room.

__________________________
ig/ drewxdope

This was just a filler. I'm sorry for the shortness.