Shower

Chapter 22

Warning Sexual Content

Justin's POV

The sun beamed on my face through the large window. I closed my eyes and opened them again and adjusted to the light. Zoëy laid on my chest. I creased her soft skin and kissed her head.

She shifted in my arms before bet beautiful blue orbs were visible to me. "Good morning." She stretched her arms. "Good morning Beautiful."

My phone vibrated on the night stand. I reached over and grabbed it. "It's Scooter." I whispered to her before I answered. "Good Morning Scooter." I answer.

"Justin I'm about to come to the hotel. What room are you?" He asked. I placed my hand over the speaker of the phone. I told him the room number after I asked Zoëy. "How far are you?" I asked. "I'm leaving the house in about 5 minutes."

"Alright I'll see you when you get here." I said before hanging up.

Zoëy's POV

I still can't believe I'm no longer a virgin. I actually feel great right now. I feel hyped and excited.

"What did he say?" I ask tracing his cross tattoo with the tip of my finger. "He said he's coming to the hotel." A sudden urge came over me. I sat up looking at him biting my lip, "Do we have enough time to take a shower together?" I asked innocently kissing his chest, scraping my nails against his chest. "Let's go." He pulled the blanket off our bodies, exposing us to the cool air. He got off the bed, I began to follow but my inner thighs began to hurt. "Justin my thighs hurt." I whine. He laughed and turned around carried me to the bathroom. He placed me on the count, than walked over to the glass shower and turned the water on.

I hoped off the counter and stepped into the steamy shower. Justin followed.

I stepped under the water and let it run over my body.  Justin grabbed the coconut body wash and squirted some in my hand. He grabbed my hand, pulling my back towards him.

He began to rub the soap on my body. He rubbed it in my stomach as he kissed my neck, I tilted my head giving me more access. "I love you." He whispered against my skin. His large hands went up and gripped onto my breast massaging them gently. "Marvellous." He kissed behind my ear. One of his hands slide down my stomach, he slide his finger in my between my slick folds before he slipped a finger in me. I placed my head on his shoulder a whimper leaving my lips.

"I love you so much." He tugged at my ear lobe, he snaked his other arm around my waist to support me as he worked his magic. My hand gripped onto his shaft the was growing on my lower back. He put his head on my shoulder as we both pleasured each other.

"Justin I'm-i'm gonna cum." My hand moves fast on his cock. He places his hands on my thighs lifting me onto the tips of my toes. He grabbed his shaft and slowly eased into me from behind. My legs began to shake to the point where I bent forward placing my hands on the wall, as he thrust into me. "J-Justin I'm cu-" I feel to my high as his arm reached around me and rubbed my clit. "You cum feels so nice on my dick baby girl." Pulled my back to his as his thrust became faster. My legs going limp and almost falling as I reached my absolute high, but I was caught by Justin's arms. He quickly pulled out and his cum oozed out the tip of his cock, but was quickly washed away by water. "Wow my first time having shower a sex." I fantasize.

Justin and I continue our shower. Washing each others hair, before we washed our bodies off.

"Justin we don't have any clothes." I say sitting on the bed with a towel wrapped around my body and my wet hair laying on my shoulder. "I called Hugo and asked him to get us some clothes from the store." He walked out the bathroom with a towel around his waist and his hair shooting in different directions. It actually looked really sexy.

A knock on the door interrupted my naught thoughts. "It must be Hugo." Justin walked out the room. I feel back onto the bed and began to play with the bracelet that was on my wrist.

Justin's POV

I opened the door to see Scooter standing in the door way. A displeased look came upon his face once his eyes landed on my shirtless body. "Why are you naked?" He asked brushing past me to step in side. "I took a shower and I don't have any clothes." I closed the door behind him. "Justin I just ordered roo- Hi Scooter." Zoëy said casually walking out the room in a bath robe. "Zoëy! Why don't you have on any clothes?" Scooter's eyes widened. She sat down on the couch and turned the flatscreen on. "Well I took a shower and I didn't have another outfit so I put on a robe. Unless you would rather me to walk around naked?" He eyes went from have TV to Scooter as she finished speaking. Scooter sighed.

It's kinda hot when she's sarcastic. I could feel my length growing but I quickly calmed down once I remembered he father stood only a few feet away from me.

"Well Justin you have studio time in two hours, so once your clothes get here you need to get dressed. Ariana will be joining you." Scooter grabbed the knob to the door. "I'm gonna be in the lobby." He opened the door.

****
"I'll text you later." I reached over and pecked Zoëy's lips as she gathered her stuff. "I love you." I smiled at her beautiful face. "I love you too." She let go of my hand and walked up her driveway. She gave me on last wave before she closed the house door.

I pulled out the drive way and headed off towards the studio.

_______________________
ig/ drewxdope