Night Out

Chapter 27

Zoëy's Pov

I stood up and went into the bathroom. I stripped my clothes and stepped into the shower.

****

As I got out the shower I wrapped myself in a towel. I grabbed a red MAC lipstick and some eyeliner. I quickly applied the make up before I unwrapped my hair from the towel and let it fall down my back in a kinda wavy. I plugged the blow dryer in and blew some air onto my soaking hair.

Once my hair was dry enough for my liking, I walked into my closet and began to look through my many pieces of clothing.

I decided on a black mesh over dress (it looked like a large shirt) and some all white timberlands. I grabbed a pair of Chanel earrings and I tied a black bandana on my head.

I grabbed my phone and took a few pictures in the mirror before I slipped my phone into my bra.

"Come in."I yelled one I heard a knock on the door.

The door opened, but nothing was said. I looked up away my iPad screen and Justin was standing there his eyes scanning my outfit.

"How can I help you Mr. Bieber?" I asked continuing to play 2048.

"Damn you look sexy."

"Nothing new." I said flipping my hair over my shoulder dramatically.

"So where should a beautiful lady like you be going?"he asked walking further into the room and sitting next to me on the bed.

"This beautiful lady going out with Madison." I turn my iPad screen off, looking at Justin.

"Well a beautiful lady needs a sexy man to accompany her." He placed his hand on my thigh rubbing his thumb in a circle.

"What if that beautiful lady doesn't need a sexy man to accompany her?" I ask swinging my legs over Justin's lap straddling him as my arms rested on his shoulder.

"Well the sexy man wasn't asking." He placed his hands on my lower back, but slowly moved his hands down to my ass.

I slowly leaned into his ear. "Or maybe they can stay here and do what a beautiful lady and sexy man are supposed to do." I nibbled on his earlobe. He left out a small groan, I could feel his length grown under me.

"Just kidding!" I say laughing as I got off his lap fixing my dress. "I'll text Madison." I pull my phone out my bra.

Justin groaned falling back onto the bed.

She answered on the third ring. "Zoëy I haven't even left my house yet. I can't find my other heel." I heard her shuffling around and mumbling curses that we only meant for her to hear.

"Well I just wanted to call and tell you that me and I will meet you at Bootsy Bellows." She mumbled a 'alright' before the call ended.

"Let's go." I grabbed Justin's and slipped my phone back into my bra.

I told Justin I'll meet him in the car before I walked o Scooter and Yael's door.

A few seconds later she opened the door, rubbing her eyes.

"Yes?"she yawned saying a small 'excuse me'.

"Sorry I didn't mean to wake you. I wanted to tell you I am going out with Justin."

"Alright, have fun." I nodded turning away. "Oh yeah, use protection." She winked. My cheeks heated up.

I ran down the stairs and into the car. He gave me a smile before he started the car and we headed towards the club.

______________________
ig/ drewxdope