I Really Wanna Hate You

Chapter 41

Justin's Pov

Aaron: That was hot🔥

Zoëy: Ikr💯🌝

That was the last text sent.

The door opened and there stood Zoëy.

"Hi Babe."she said kissing my cheek.

She still hasn't noticed the phone till she looked at my lap.

"Justin why do you have my phone?"she asked unlocking her screen.

I got off the counter and walked out the bathroom with out a word.

"You were looking through my text messages! Why!"she said raising her voice.

I just sat on the edge of the bed and went through my twitter feed.

"Justin answer me! Why would you go through my text messages! Do you not trust me!"

She was just making me more angry.

"So you don't trust me." I could hear the hurt in her voice.

"Zoëy get out my house if you're gonna yell."I stated calmly clenching my jaw.

"Why don't you trust me?" I spoke lowly.

"Oh I don't know. Maybe because you were gonna leave her to go fuck this other boy Aaron!" I got loud. "How long Zoëy? How long have you two been fucking? Did I even take your virginity or was that just a lie?"

She looked at me with her mouth slightly open and a tear fell from her eye. Any other moment I would've shut up and regret making her cry, I will most likely later, but right now I'm too upset to care.

"W-why would you even say that Justin? You're the only person I've been with. I've never had sex with anyone but you. I guess you've got me mixed up with Selena or one of your other hoes. Justin I love you and would never, ever cheat on you." She closed her eyes as tears trickled down her face.  "But I guess you've classified me as hoe. So I'll just leave."

I laughed bitterly,"Bye." I waved with my lips pursed.

She walked up close to me. Like our breaths hitting each other. "Justin after today don't you dare even try and contact me. I really wanna hate you. Fuck you." She slapped me causing me to stumble backwards.

Before I could say anything I heard the door slam.

How can she be angry with me and she is the one flirting with this Aaron kid.

I don't trust people often after what I have gone through with girls. It's hard for me to trust.

What she doesn't know is, She has my heart in her hands and she could just crush it in a matter of seconds.

__________________________
ig/ drewxdope

Sorry for the short and suckish chapter. I will be updating more often now.

Please Vote