Virgin Pussy

Chapter 24

Justin's Pov

I stood in the booth as I sang the last few notes of the song, Scooter burst through the door looking furious. He told everyone something, before they got up and left the room. I took the Beats headphones off my ears and walked out the booth. "What's up?" I take a seat on the leather couch. "Justin  what did you and Zoëy do last night?" He asked placing his hands behind him on the soundboard looking at with an intimidating expression. Which didn't scary me at all, I just need to think of something Zoëy would say so our stories matched. "I took her on a date." I replied, thinking this is how she would answer. "No shit Justin. I know you took her on a date. What happened at the hotel? Don't tell me you guys went to sleep. I know you and I know you can't keep it in your pants."

I clutched my chest, slapping my hand over my heart like I was hurt. "Is that what you think of me?" I ask pretending to be offended. I could tell I was making him even more angry.

"Justin I'm not playing with you. Your not gonna hurt my daughter like you hurt Selena and the rest of your hoes." He points his finger at me as I standing up and get a bottle of water from the mini fridge. I mumbled an 'okay' and I twisted the cap off the water and bring it to my lips. "Justin I'm not fucking playing!" He begins to get louder. "I'm not playing either." I let out a little laugh.

"Justin if you hurt my daughter, it's gonna be your ass. I'm not fucking playing so you can laugh all you want, but if you make her shed one tear, we're gonna have a problem." He was now holding me by the collars of my shirt. I clenched my jaw and balled my fist and took deep breaths before I exploded. "Do you understand?" He narrowed his eyes at me. I mumbled 'yeah' and he let me go and walked out the door slamming it behind him.

Everybody (Za, Khalil, Fredo, and Ryan) came back through the door a few minutes later, giving me a 'what was that about' look. I sat down in one of the rolling chairs that sat in front of the sound board before I began to explain. "You know yesterday I took Zoëy on a date, right?" They nodded or hummed a 'mmhm'. "Well I brought her some where after we ate dinner and it started raining and the roads were closed so we went to a hotel and got a room." They began to cheer me on knowing what happened next. "How was it?" They began to shot questions at me. "Was she tight?" Khalil asked next. I nodded sitting back in the seat. "Was she a virgin?" Ryan asked sipping a bottle of water. I smirked and they got the answer. "Virgin pussy is the best, but they get all attached afterwards."

We continued our conversation on sex and our sex experiences.

________________
Sorry for the short chapter chapter.☺️

ig/ drewxdope