Zoëy-

Chapter 8

Justin's Pov

I planned to bring Zoëy to a place when I'm stressed or just want some alone time.

I put the car car and park and looked at Zoëy, to find her asleep, She looked so beautiful.

"Zoëy wake up." I lightly shook her. She groaned and opened her eyes. We both got out of the car.

"Justin why we in a forest?"she asked pointing out our surroundings. "Cause we have to walk the rest of the way."I said "Well let me get on your back."she sighed.

I motioned her go get on my back. She hopped on my back and I began to navigate through the forest.

****

I stopped in front the lake.

"Justin this is so beautiful." She said looking around.

The field was full of yellow daisies and in the middle was a lake, a big tree sat a few feet away, one of its branches were long enough to hang over the lake.

Zoëy's Pov

I hopped off his back. "Justin its so beautiful." I said looking at the beautiful scenery.

"This is my hideout. I come here when I'm stressed or when I just wanna get away from all the commotion. Let's go sit on the tree over there." He grabs my hand and leads me to the tree. "You do know how to climb a tree, right?" He asked Turing around to me.

"It can't be that hard." I say as we both began to climb the tree.

"That wasn't too hard." I say as we sit on the branch above the lake.

I look out and just take in the scenery, not really looking at anything, just looking at everything.

I tired and looked at Justin, he was staring at me, and we began to doh at admiring thing that made my stomach feel weird.

"Zoëy-" he was cut off by my phone ringing. I gestured him to give me a second.

"Zoëy speaking." I answered with looking at the caller ID. "Zoëy why are you trending on Twitter?"Scooter sounded angry.

"Well hello to you to, and maybe cause I am your daughter." I say in a sarcastic tone.

I heard his let out a frustrated sigh. "Is Justin with you?"

"Justin, Scooter wants to speak to you." I hold the phone towards him. He took it out my hand and place it to his ear.

"I take full responsibility for what happened. I urged her to come to the party and I wasn't watching her."Justin says resting back his palm.

I snatched the phone out of his hand and hung up.

"Why did you do that?" I said surprised at his actions. "Cause I don't want you to get in trouble, and it was my fault. I am responsible for you this week." I sighed.

"Thank you Justin, but I don't need you taking up for me." I pat his. "Anyways, what were you saying before."

"Zoëy-" he was cut off by his phone ringing. We both let out an annoyed sigh.

Justin's Pov

I was about to tell Zoëy how I feel about her, but again I was cut off by a phone.

"Hi Baby, do you want to come over tonight?" Selena said excited "Sure,but I have to bring Zoëy."

"Uh-h yeah sure." She hesitates. "Okay,see you later." I say before hanging up.

"Tonight we are going over Selena's house." I place my phone in my pocket. "What? Why? No." She disagrees

"Yes you are. I'm in charge of you." She sighed

"Let's go back to your house." We begin to climb down the tree. "What about what you were gonna tell me." She says walking beside me.

"It's not important anymore." I say trying to forget the feelings. I really do want to tell her, but I guess it just isn't the right time.

****

Zoëy's Pov

I walked into my room and plop onto my bed staring up at the ceiling.

What was he gonna tell me? Do I like Justin? Does Justin like me? Why do I get that feeling in stomach?

All those questions floated through my head. Ugh, I need to talk to someone.

I grabbed my phone and dialed Nash's number.

"Hi,Zoë." he said excited

"Hi Hamilton, can you come over I need someone to talk to."

"Okay,on my way."he said before hanging up.

___________________
ig/ drewxdope