Okay Stop

Chapter 37

Zoëy's Pov

The doctors eyes widened. I became really nervous and tightened my grip on Justin's hand.

"Uh you guys looks like you aren't having a child."she said looking at me.

I calmed down and looked at Justin. He was smiling.

I hugged him so tight.

I pulled away from the hug and kissed him.

"Okay you can stop before you really end up with a child."Dr.Bernet said looking at her papers.

"Okay so Zoëy just so we don't have to have a false alarm again I will prescribe you a birth control pill named Apri. It should be ready at the pharmacy in about 2 hours. So you can pick it when your ready."she said handing me the prescription paper.

I began to sign the paper.

"So that is it for today's appointment. Do either of you have any questions?"she asked with her eyebrows raised.

"Yes, how long does she have take this?"Justin asked

Dr.Bernet and I looked at each other with a smirk.

We both laughed.

"What is funny?"

"Justin you have keep it taking if you want to have unprotecting sex."I said laughing

Justin blushed.

"Is all questions for today?"

"Yes. Thank you."

"No problem."She said opening the door for us.

We both walked out hand in hand.

"I love you Justin."

"I love you too Zoëy."he said kissing my forehead and wrapping his arms around my waist.

We walked out to the waiting area.

"Is she pregnant?"Yael asked walking up to us.

"No I am not pregnant."

She held her chest.

"Praise the lord."she said hugging me. "Now let's get out of here there are paps outside."

Justin held me and Yael's hands as we walked outside.

The paps swarmed us and asked questions.

"Why are you here?"

"Justin are you okay?"

"Zoëy are you pregnant?"

We finally got to the car and I relaxed laying on Justin's shoulder.