Can You Pick Me Up?

Chapter 10

I hugged Nash. "Bye Hamilton, tell Cam to text me." I pulled away. "Alright see you later."

I closed the door and turned around and see Justin standing at the top of the stairs.

"Why do you call him Hamilton?" Justin asked as I walk up the stairs. "Cause that is his name." I stand in front of him. "I thought his name was Nash?"

"That is his middle name. His name is Hamilton Nash Grier." I say walking into my room. He nods. "Get ready, were leaving in 10 minutes."

"Alright, Mate." I say in a British accent.

I had already gathered my stuff earlier, so I decided to take a shower.

After my shower I put on a dark grey Barbie t-shirt, some grey sweatpants, and some black and grey Hurache sneakers, I just put my hair in a messy bun.

Someone knocked on the door.

"Come in." I said grabbing my phone and duffle bag. "Let's get going."

****

Justin knocked on the front door. After a few minutes the door opened and revealed Selena, only wearing a bra and shorts. We made eye contact and she instantly rolled her eyes.

She smashed her lips onto Justin's, I guess to mark her.

I lightly laughed at her antics. Bitch I was sucking your boys dick last night. That sounds worst than it was intended but oh well.

"What is funny?"Selena asked letting Justin inside, but stepped in front of me.

"Nothing it's just you and your antics are funny, cause las-." Justin cut me off. "Zoëy and Selena chill out." He sent me a warning look. Selena rolled her eyes and stepped out my way.

****

During the whole half of the movie, a Justin and Selena did was make out.

Its really bothering me. I felt this feeling in my stomach and not the one that I get when I'm with Justin.

"Well I am going to go to sleep." I said standing up.

*cricket

*cricket

*cricket

I rolled my eyes and walked to the guest room and slowly fell asleep.

****

"Mmm Yes!"someone moaned, loud enough to wake me from my beauty sleep. I could hear the head board banging against the wall. "Fuck I'm gonna cum!"

I rolled my eyes and grabbed my phone.

Zoëy: Nash sorry to wake you up but do you mind picking me up☺️

I waited till he responded.

Nash: Yeah what's the address?

I texted him the address.

I gathered stuff and waited outside for him.

"Why did you need me to pick you up?" Nash asked as he drove "Justin and Selena were fucking," I said plainly.
Nash chuckled.

Once we got to his apartment we walked up to his room.

We tiptoed into his room. "Why is your room so cold?" I ask taking my shoes off. "Cameron turns the AC on a night. I turn it off and he just turns it back on."

We both got into the bed. I scooted closer towards him cuddling into him, he wrapped his arm around me and I slowly fell asleep.

_______________
You guys probably think Nash and Zoëy are dating, but their not. Their jut really close best friends. They just have a good bond.

ig/ drewxdope