Movie Night

Chapter 25

Zoëy's Pov

I took the popcorn out the microwave and began to sprinkle some sugar into the bag, before I hold both ends and shake the bag. The door opens and soon closes. Yael walked in and placed her bag on the counter. "Hey Yael." I greeted her pouring the sugary popcorn into a glass bowl. "Zoëy how was your date? Tell me every detail." She grabbed some popcorn and sat on the bar stool.

I grabbed the bowl setting it in beside her and hopped onto the stool. "Well first he took me to this fancy restaurant and we talked. After we drove to this secluded waterfall and we laid on this blanket and we looked at the stars." A smile spread across my face as I thought about yesterday and how happy I was. Just the thought of him gives me chills. "He asked me to be his girlfriend." I nearly squealed. Yael smiled.

"But than it started storming so we ran back to the car, but the roads were closed. So we drove the hotel and got a room." I bit my lip as I remember the second part of the night.

"Zoëy what happened at the hotel?" She teased poking my shoulder. I blushed. "Well we... we-"

"You had sex!" She yelled. She sounds just how Madison sounded when I told her earlier when I told her. "You lost virginity!"

I shushed her, before one of the house cleaners heard and spread the news. "You lost your virginity to Justin Bieber, back in my day this is like a one in a billion chance. I'm so proud of you Zoë." She rubbed my shoulder. "I'm not even gonna ask how it was considering your my stepdaughter." She laughed. I looked down at the glass bowl to see that we had eaten it all. The door bell rung through out the house.

"I'll get it." Yael walked off towards the door. I stand up and grab another bag of popcorn and I put it in the microwave and start it.

"She's in the kitchen." I heard Yael say before I heard her footsteps going up the stairs.

"Hey Aaron."I reach up and hug him. "Hey Zoë, nice house you got here."he looked around the kitchen.

The microwave beeped indicating the popcorn was finished. I grabbed it out the microwave and poured it into the same glass bowl. "We're gonna watch a movie in here." I let go of his hand and began to search for the remote. He wowed as we sat down in the plush leather seats.

I grabbed the remote and turned the lights up. I grabbed my phone and put it on the front camera. I posed for the picture, once I pressed the white button Aaron photo bombed me. We took another picture making silly faces than one of us smiling.

I posted the one with us making silly faces and posted it to Instagram with the caption 'Movie night with my main @datboyaaron 😎🌚'

"What movie do you wanna watch?" I asked turning the lights down and turning on the TV that hung on the wall. "It doesn't matter." He cuddles into the blanket that I pulled over our bodies. I scrolled till I found 'The Fault In Our Stars' and I played the movie.

Justin's Pov

"Scooter can I have a break please?"I asked from the inside booth. "You can leave now." He stood up and walked out. "I grabbed my second bottle of water and took a seat beside Za.

"Did you see this? "Fredo said showing me a picture of Zoëy with some boy making silly faces.

I quickly grabbed his phone. It said it was posted 1 hour ago. "That is probably just her friend."Za shrugged

"Yeah your right."I agreed.

It hasn't even been a day and I'm already questioning my trust.

______________________
if/ drewxdope