Lets Play Twister

Chapter 29

Warning Sexual Content

Zoëy's Pov

"I wanna taste you baby." That made be even wetter considering I'm in a pool.

I turned around and our lips attached to each other like magnets. Justin's began to move in the pool.

I felt the coldness of the pool tile touched my back sending a shiver all over my body. He kissed my behind my ear instantly knowing where my sensitive spot was located.

"Justin I need you." I moaned in his ear. "Where do you want me Princess?" He nibbled on my neck. I grabbed his hand sliding his hand into my underwear.

"Right here Daddy." I spoke innocently. He groaned sliding his hand out my underwear and onto my hips. He lifted me up and placed me on the pool side.

I leaned back onto my elbows as I watched him. He placed his fingers on the band of my panties. I lift my hips up allowing him to pull them down.

"Justin." I whined when pulled them down to slow for my liking. Once they were off he tossed them in the same direction as my bra was tossed.

He opened my legs slowly. He licked his lips at the sight of my dropping pussy. He kissed up my legs to my inner thighs. His cheek brushing against my throbbing puss*y.

He wrapped his arms around my thighs pulled me into his face, before he swiped his tongue between my folds. A whimper left my mouth as my hips jerked forward. Justin's grip tighten on my thighs holding me in place as his tongue flicked up and down my folds.

"Mm Justin." I moaned pulling his hair. He placed his whole mouth onto my puss*y sucking and licking.

He sucked on my tiny bundle of nerves and slipped his index finger inside me. I leaned back and laid flat onto the cold tile.

He slid another finger into me and curved them as he thrust them and sucked my clit. "Fuc*k... Justin. I'm cumming." I held his head in placed as he licked my slick pussy.

With one last thrust of his fingers my cu*m leaked out. He thrust his fingers slowly riding out my orgas*m.

He pulled his fingers out licking them before he licked my puss*y, his tongue collecting the extra cu*m.

"Daddy I wanna ride your dic*k now." I sat up. Justin looked up at me with his eyes widened.

"Come on." I pulled my legs out the pool and I began to run towards the door. "Zoëy be careful." Justin said running behind me.

I ran inside with water dripping off my naked body. I ran up the stairs and nearly fell when I missed one but Justin caught me and picked me up.

He threw my on the bed and began to kiss me hungrily. I flipped us over kissing down his chest till I reached the top of his Calvin Klein boxers. I pulled them down extremely fast and his hard coc*k sprang out just like it did in the car.

Justin stopped me and scooted up till his back was on the headboard. I straddled his lap sliding his coc*k between my wet folds.

I grabbed his coc*k and slowly eased myself onto it, both of us moaning in the process.

________________________
ig/ drewxdope

Sorry for the short chapter😩