Liar

Chapter 12

Zoëy's Pov

"Let's play Just Dance ." I suggested. Nash, Cameron and Carter came to my house this morning with breakfast. "I want go go against Zoëy."Carter called before anyone could speak." Bring it on. You choose the song."I challenged grabbing the Wii remote and tossing one to him.
****
"Bye See you guys later." I waved before closing the door. A smile spread across my face,I am have the house all to myself.

I quickly went up the stairs and turned the shower on, and blasted Jhene Aiko.
****
After my marvelous shower I put on a grey one piece with tribal prints at the top, before going down stairs. I grabbed a oatmeal cream pie and a can of orange soda. Once I gathered all my need supplies I turned off the lights and went upstairs my room.

I flopped onto my bed and turned the tv on, getting comfortable as  Switched At Birth played on the screen. Suddenly the door burst open causing me to nearly throw my canned soda.
"What the fuck Justin, you scared the shit out of me." I clutched my chest. He looked upset, like he had been crying. "What's wrong? Are yo ok-"
"It's all your fault!" He yelled. I furrowed my eyebrows taken back at his sudden outburst. "1. Why the hell are you yelling? 2.What is my fault?"

"Everything is your fault! It's your fault you got drunk. It's your fault you kissed me, it's your fucking fault Selena broke up with me! It's all your fucking fault!" He yelled in my face now.
I scoffed, "It's not my fault remember. You need to chill the fuck out and stop yelling in my face. It's your fault she broke up with you. That's not my problem, so you can get the fuck out my room and hop off my mother fucking dick." I walked past him opening the door, waiting patiently for him to exit.
"
He walked up to me. Our faces inches apart as we burned daggers into each others eyes. "You worthless slut." He spat in my face. I lost control of my senses and my hand collided with his cheek. I was fuming by now.
He grabbed his cheek, with a shocked expression. He walked out the room mumbling words under his breath.

I slammed the door behind him and plopped back on my bed, turning the tv off.

Why the fuck is he blaming me for what is bitch of a girlfriend did?

I scoffed turning the light off and getting under the covers. I don't need to be stressed out I have my first day at the company tomorrow.

_______________
ig/ drewxdope