Hotel

Chapter 19

Zoëy's Pov

We just left the restaurant. Dinner was great. We talked about the times he used to prank people, we had a debate on whether a tomato was a fruit or not, and we just had a great time.  Right now we are currently walking through the forest he bought me to a few months ago.

There was a blanket laid out on the floor along with a fire. He grabbed my hand and we laid down on the blanket and looked up at the stars as the warmth from the fire wrapped around our bodies.

"Zoëy can I ask you a question?"Justin asked randomly. "Yeah sure." I said looking at him as he sat up beside me.

"Zoëy' you're very special to me. Your such a sweet and genuine person. You're just perfect to me. You smile, your hair, your eyes, everything. Zoëy I really love you. I love you a lot. I think I'm starting to fall in love with you." His gaze breaks from mine, but quickly returns.  He bits his lip nervously. "Will you be mine?" He asks with hope in his eyes.

I feel touched by his words. The truth is I've been falling for Justin too. I grab his jacket and pull his lips down to meet mine. I get that feeling in my stomach.

We pulled away for air. "Does that answer your question?"I asked as we rested our foreheads against each other's. I feel a drop of water fall onto my arm. Not long after multiple rain drops begin to fall. We get up quickly and run to the car.

Once we got to the car we just sat there a catching our breath. Justin starts the car and he begins to drive. A head we see police lights flashing in the distance.

"Good evening Mr.Bieber." The officer flashes a light in the car. "Up head a tree has fallen and blocked the road. Where you heading to?"

"I was going to drop girlfriend home." I blush at how he just called me his girlfriend. "She lives about 45 minutes away."

"A storm is gonna happen in a few. It's basically already began and I don't think it's safe to drive. So I suggest you go to the nearest hotel." Justin nods ad thanks him. He does a U- turn and heads the other way.

"Do you wanna go to a hotel or do you wanna go home?" Justin asks. "The officer said its not safe to be driving with a storm coming. So we should spend the night at a hotel. At least till the storm passes." I say. "Maybe you should ask Scooter." He says keeping his eyes on the road, as rain pours down and thunder roars.

I grabbed my phone and texted him.

To: Scooter
We are gonna stay at a hotel till the storm passes by.

From: Scooter
As long as you both are safe. Make sure he doesn't sleep in the same bed as you and keep you hands to your self.

To: Scooter
Okay Father

"He said that's fine." I said putting my phone in my lap. Justin's nods. My phone vibrates and it's a text from Yael.

From: Yael
Scooter told me you guys are staying at a hotel for the night. Make sure if anything happens use protection😉

I gasped, taken back by what she just said. "What's wrong?" Justin's asks. "Nothing." I say laughing.

To: Yael
😊Alright