Extra

Chapter 9

I jogged down the stairs once I heard the door bell ring, I opened the door and Nash stood there with a smile plastered on his face.

"Hi Hamilton." I jumped into his arms. "Hey,Zoë." I allowed him inside.

Justin walked down the stairs. "Sup Nash." Justin said bro hugging him.

After they greeted I grabbed Nash's hand and we walked up stairs. I closed the door behind me. We both took a seat on my bed. "So what did you want to talk about?" He asked as he laid across my bed. I began to explain my situation with Justin.

****

"Do want to watch TV?" I asked Nash once we finished talking about my situation. "Yeah, let go." He sat up adjusting his shirt. "Can you carry me though?" I reached my arms out to him, as I pouted. "Hop on the Nash Train, only $5 a ride." He says in a country voice as I got on his back.

We sat on the couch m, Nash between my legs with his head on my stomach.

"Justin can watch something else?" I whined, as I ran my fingers through Nash's hair. "Here you go." he tossed the remote to Nash.

Nash flicked through the channels till he got to Extra.

Late last night, Justin Bieber and Zoëy Braun, Scooter Braun's daughter, were seen leaving Chris Brown's house party. Witnesses say she was drinking, Zoëy is only 17 years old, and just graduated from Miami School of Tge Arts. Looks like the Biebs is setting a bad example for Zoëy. Scooter better get his daughter before she turns into another celebrity brat.

"That's what Scooter was talking about." I refer to what Scooter was angry about.

Nash changed the channel, he stopped on The Fresh Prince of Bel Air.

________________
ig/ drewxdope