It Was Her Fault

Chapter 11

Justin's Pov

"Have you seen Zoëy?" I asked Selena as We ate pancakes that her cook made. "No." she said annoyed at the mention of Zoëy. "I will check the guest room."I stood up from the table. She sighed and mumbled as I walked away.

I opened the door and the bed was made and Zoëy's things were gone. That's when began to panic.

I ran down the stairs. "She is gone."I said worried. Oh. Well to bad for her." Selena said rolling her eyes.

Selena's Pov

Ever since Zoëy has been here Justin doesn't even pay attention to me. Everything is about Zoëy. I have a feeling Justin is hiding something from me. He is worrying way too much over some little teenage girl.

I grab my phone and sit on the couch. I went on Google and typed in

Zoëy Braun

I pressed the TMZ article.

There was a picture of Justin carrying Zoëy.

Justin Bieber and Zoëy Bruan arrived at Chris Browns party, last night, holding hands. When leaving Justin carried a drunk Zoëy to the car. Witnesses say they went into a bathroom and heard moaning.

I scrolled down to read the second article.

We caught some pictures of them inside Scooter's house, Justin's manager and Zoëy's dad, Zoëy and Justin were kissing on the floor.

I scrolled down more and saw picture of Justin on top of Zoëy. They were kissing. A tear fell from my eye. "Babe whats wrong?" Justin asked

Justin's Pov

As I paced back and fourth thing of where she could be I looked at Selena and saw her with tears in here eyes.

"Babe whats wrong?" I asked kneeling down in front of her. She shoved her phone in my face. I grabbed it and saw a picture of Zoëy and I kissing at Scooter's house.

"I-i-i am so-"

She punched my chest. "Justin how could you? I thought this time it would really workout. I thought you real l-loved me." Her yells turned into sobs.

"I-it wasn't my fault." I said trying not to cry but failed miserably.

"Than who's fault is it? Huh? It takes two to tango!" She spat in my face.

"Zoëy was drunk, and she started running, than she fell. I tried to help her up, but she kissed me." I rested my head in my hands. "I didn't even kiss her back. I was gonna tell you, b-but I just didn't know when the right time was." I lied, but at this point I didn't care. I love Selena and I won't lose her again.

"It took you three fucking days! Justin that's your best excuse, I've heard." She began laugh. "We're over! Get out my house!" She pointed threw a vase at the wall.

"Baby please! I love you, I don't want to lose you again. I'll do anything for you!" I begged, but she just ignored me.

"Justin it's not the first time I've heard those words. I should have listened to my parents. Goodbye." She pushed me out the door. Slamming it in my face.

I walked out the house sadly and drove to a place where I could forget my problems.

____________________
ig/ drewxdope