I Look Like Shit

Chapter 43

Justin's Pov

I am such a dick.

How could I even compare Zoëy to Selena. Selena was a manipulating bitch. How did I once love her.

Zoëy is nothing like that. She would never cheat or anything. So why don't I trust her.

I really need time to think. I will go see her tomorrow.

I look at the clock.

"3:18"

This really is a sleepless night. I try closing my eyes and falling asleep, but I just don't feel right knowing me and Zoëy aren't on good terms.

Next Morning

Last night all I did was toss and turn trying to find a way to get some sleep. I failed miserably.

I got out of bed rubbing my eyes.

When I look in the. mirror, I look like shit.

After brushing my teeth and washed my face, I got in the shower.

****

I got dressed in a white v-neck and some black sweats. I styled my hair the usual way and grabbed my phone.

I really need to talk to Zoëy, I feel like shit after what I did yesterday. I really don't like being on bad terms with Zoëy.

I got out of the car and made my way up the driveway.

I knocked on the door and as I waited I became really nervous. What if she doesn't forgive me. All these questions ran through my mind.

The door opened revealing a wet haired Zoëy in a robe.

I embraced her in a hug before she could say anything.

"I am sorry."we both said hugging each others.

Why was she sorry?

"Zoëy I am so sorry, I didn't trust you. Its hard for me to trust. I don't even know why I would think you were like that Selena. Zoëy I love you so damn much. Please, please forgive me?"I spoke quickly

Zoëy bit her lip nervously. "Justin can we sit down and talk?"she asked looking down.

"Sure, what wrong?"

We walked into the living room and sat across from each other.

"Babe what's wrong?"I asked

She looked down and I saw a tear drip onto her lap.

I sat next to her. "Babe what's wrong, why are you crying?"

"Y-yesterday....

____________________
  This is really short. I'm sorry.

How do you like the cliff hanger?

ig/ drewxdope