Messy

Chapter 15

1 Month Later

Zoëy's Pov

Justin has been a complete mess. He's been hanging out with the wrong crowd lately. Heaven got arrested in Miami last weekend.

Almost every night I hear my dad yelling at Justin. I feel kinda bad about it, I feel like its partly my fault, but it's mostly about him and Selena. I still haven't talked to Justin. It's my pride that's stopping me.

Aaron and I have become good friends. We hang out a lot, he's just a fun person to be around. The media thinks we are dating, but we certainly aren't. It's like a girl can never have a friend with a dick.

*Beep *Beep

I groaned as I turn my alarm. I get out of bed and grabbed my towel. And walk into the bathroom, doing my morning routine.

I tied the laces on my Nike Roshe and walked down be stairs. After I ate my bowl of Fruit Loops, I grabbed my car keys and called security to tell them where I was headed.

****

I pulled up to the mountain with security behind me. I got out the car and I began to walk up, casually talking to my security about random stuff.

****
Once we got to the top, I saw a crowd of people. Security closed in on me. I got on the tips oft toes as I tried to see what was going on. Justin was taking pictures with fans. I could tell his smile wasn't genuine.

"That's all for today guys. I have to go, but I love you all." He said before he was escorted away from the crowd.

I followed them and began too catch up. "Justin." I called his name. He turned around a smile spread across his face. "Zoëy." He smiled, genuinely this time.

I walked up to him and wrapped you arms around his waist. "Justin I forgive you." He wrapped his arms around my back holding my closer.

"Im am so sorry for accusing you. I was jus-" I cut him off. "Justin it is okay.  I forgive you that is the past now. " we pulled away and looked at each other.
"Thank you." He mumbled. "No problem, but you have to make me a promise." He nodded.

"Make a promise that you will stop drinking, doing drugs,  and you will focus on your career. "I said hooking pinkies with him. "I promise you."he said hugging me

"Now let's race back down." I grabbed his hand.

__________________
ig/ drewxdope