Nervousness

Chapter 16

3 weeks later (sorry for skipping so much time)

Justin's Pov

Lately Zoëy and I have been spending a lot of time together. I have changed in the last three weeks. Everyday it's like I fall for her more and more. I believe I'm ready for a new relationship.

Selena has been playing the role of the victim. She hasn't replied to any of my text messages or phone calls. I love Selena, I really do, but each day I spend with Zoëy. It's like my love for her over powers my love for Selena's. is talking about taking her power back.

I put down my song book and pencil and grabbed my phone. I dialed Zoëy's number.

Zoëy's Pov

As I talked with my friends at dance practice my phone vibrates. "That's fucked up." I laugh. "I'll be back." I grab my phone and walk into the hall.

I answered my phone. "Hi Justin." A smile spreads across my face. "Hey Zoë, I know you are at practice, but I need to ask you a question."

"It's okay cause we are on break right now." I explain. "What do you need?"

"Um..." He pauses. I think he's nervous. "Will you g-go on a date with me? "he asked after a few seconds of silence. A smile spreads across my face as I hear the words leave my mouth. I was screaming inside, but I can't just scream so I stayed calm. "Yes. I would love to go on a date with you." I speak slyly. He lets out a breath that I think he was holding in. "Alright I'll pick you up at eight thirty."

"Kk see you later. "I said hanging up I screamed and jumped up and down with excitement. I have to tell Maddie. I texted her.

To: Madison
GUESS WHO HAS A DATE TONIGHT!🙈

From: Madison
You! Justin asked me if it was okay. He was hella' nervous. I had to give him a pep talk😂

To: Madison
Lmao😂 Your helping me get dressed tonight

From: Madison
Alright I'll text you later😘

I turned my phone screen off and walked back just in time for Clarissa to walk out her office.

All I could think about was our date.

___________________
ig/ drewxdope