Apart Of Me Went With Him

Final Chapter

Chapter 44

Zoëy's Pov

I can't keep this from him.

"I am sorry."we both said at the same time.

"Zoëy I am so sorry, I didn't trust you. Its hard for me to trust. I don't even know why I would think you were like that Selena. Zoëy I love you so damn much. Please, please forgive me?"he spoke quickly

I bit my lip nervously. "Justin can we sit down and talk?"I asked lowering my head.

"Sure, what's wrong?"

We sat across from each other.

"Babe what's wrong?"he asked again

Tears began to well up with n my eyes. I looked down as a tear rolled slowly down my face.

He sat next to me. "Babe what's wrong? Why are you crying?"

Damn I must tell him. It was eating me up inside.

"Y-yesterday I u-uhm....kissed Nash."I mumbled the last part hoping he didn't hear me.

He tensed when he heard the last part. "You what! Why the fuck would you kiss Nash! Why Zoëy! How could you! We don't see each other for one day and you do that!"he yelled standing up.

"Justin please calm down and let me explain?"I say touching his shoulder

He pushed me off of him. Not really hard, but hard enough to make me fall back onto the couch.

"Did you fuck him?"he yelled in my face.

I sat there quietly.

"Did you or did you not fuck him?"he asked again more harshly.

After a few seconds I finally worked up the nerve to answer him.

"N-no we didn't have sex."I said

"You know what Zoëy, I think we need a break."he said before walking out before I could object.

Tears fell from my eyes as he walked out. Emptiness began to form within me.

I just stood there and watched the person that I love walk out the door.When he walked out apart of me went with him.

_______________________
Sorry for the short chapter. There wasn't much to say really. But I hope you enjoyed my book. The sequel is on my page.

ig/ drewxdope