Really Scooter?

Chapter 23

Zoëy's Pov

Justin pulled off and I have walked into the house. My phone vibrated in my pocket as I chewed a piece pineapple. I wiped my hand on the napkin and picked the best phone up. "Hey Aaron." I smile spread across my face. "Hi Zoë, how you doing?"

"I'm fine. Thank you for asking." I picked my fork up, eating another piece of pineapple. "What you doing today?"

"Nothing much." He answered. "Wanna come over and watch a movies with me?" I rolled my eyes when a pineapple kept slipping off the fork. "Sure, but I'll have to come later. I'm helping my sister with something." He explained. "Alright I'll call you later." We said goodbye before the line went dead. I continued to eat my fruit till the front door opened.

Scooter walked in and he stood over me. "Can I help you with something?" I asked looking up at him as he towered me. "Zoëy what happened yesterday? I want every detail." He sat down in the chair across from me. "Don't get bunk you want me to be detailed." I mumbled looking at my phone. "What do you mean by that?" Scooter furrowed his eyebrows. I laughed wondering the things that could be going through his head. "I'm kidding." My laughing died down. "We went to dinner, than we to a park." I had to lie about the park cause nobody know as about that waterfall. "While we were at the park it started raining and we went to the hotel." I explained not looking at him.

"Where did you two sleep?" He asked. "In a bed." I said obviously. "You two slept in the same bed?" I nodded. "Oh god." He covered his face shaking his head. "What?" I act clueless. "Scooter you nasty. We didn't do anything. Is that what you think of me?" I act as if I'm offended.

"Zoëy stop the act. I want to and Justin to stay away from each other."

"Why?" I smirk knowing I'm pulling his strings. "That's my boyfriend, why do I have to stay away from him?" I stand up land walk to the sink. "You boyfriend? Oh god." He gets up and walks out tbd house.

He's acting like I'm a little girl. I'm gonna be 18 next year, I don't need him telling me what I can do.

I walk up stairs and lay on the bed and call Madison and invite her over.

_____________________
ig/ drewxdope

Short chapter😔😁