Princess

Chapter 21

Warning Sexual Content

Zoëy's Pov

We crawled to the top of the bed, till my head rest on the pillow. Our kiss got more and more heated. He grabbed my thigh and lifted my leg up bringing it up to his hip. I wrapped my other leg around his waist pulling him closer to me. I could feel his length growing against my leg.

He pulled away kissing my cheek than my neck. I tilted my head giving him more room. He kissed a sensitive spot on my neck, causing to me let out a small whimper.

I arched my back allowing him unclasp my bra and toss it carelessly across the room. I covered my chest feels no exposed. "Don't hide from me Princess." He gentle moved my hands from over my chest. "Your beautiful." He kissed the top of my breast. "angelic." He left another delicate kiss. "elegant." His kisses continue. "gorgeous." Justin slid a hand into my underwear and rubbed my clit gently. I wrapped arms around his neck, moaning in his ear lowly. His lips attached to mine, he slowly slid a finger into me. My back arched, I moaned through the kiss. He began to move his finger in and out. "Justin I need you." I spoke breathlessly.

He left a kiss on each nipple than under each breast and he continued to go lower and lower. He kissed under my navel and just above my panty. He look up at me with the lust still there.

He placed his hand finger tips at the waist of my panty and pulled it down teasingly slow. One the reached my ankles I kicked them off and he threw them with the rest of our carelessly thrown clothes.

I am now fully exposed to him. He stood up looking at my body with hunger, lust, and love. "God your so beautiful." He reached into his pants that laid on the floor and pulled out a foil. He began to pull his boxers down but I pushed his hands away and removed them with mine. I slowly pulled his Calvin Klein boxers down. His large cock sprang free. My mouth watered at the sight of it.

I placed my hand around his shaft and looked up at him as I moved my hand up and down. Justin groaned, tossing his head back. "Mmhm Princess just like that." I swirled my tongue around his tip. He let out another hot groan. I kissed his tip once before I opened the foil and slipped the condom over his cock.

We crawled back to the top of the bed once again. "Zoëy I'm gonna ask you this once more." He looked up at me. "Are you sure about this?" I grabbed his face and pulled him down to kiss me. "Yes Justin. I'm sure I want to lose my virginity to you." I rubbed my hands up and down his back.

He rubbed himself up and down my wet folds. I really can't believe I'm about to looses my virginity to Justin. I never thought this would be happening. He slowly eased himself into me. My nails dug into his back as he slowly pushed further. "Princess I'm sorry. I it'll feel better soon, but you have to relax." He moved a piece of hair behind my ear. I nodded not able to speak. He kissed my cheek as I relaxed my body. He continued to push himself further into me. "Your doing great baby girl." I could tell Justin was holding back. He pulled out and slowly pushed him self back into me, but this time it was a little easier. He withdrew from me half way and repeated his action.

Pain was replaced with pleasure and I began to moan. "Justin please f-faster." I speak breathless. Justin grabs my hips holding me in still as his thrust become a little more powerful. "Mmhm Justin." My nails dug into back. Waves of pleasure building up in stomach.

"Your so perfect." He whispers in my ear. "Your mine and only mine. I wanna hear you say it." He sucks my neck. "Fuck- I'm y-yours Justin." I take one hand and lightly pull his hair. "Faster Justin!" I moan. He swiftly turns us over, placing me on top. He places his hands on my hips as he guides my movement. I place my hands on his chest. He moves his hips up wards to meet mine, hitting a certain spot. "Yes baby! Right there!" I toss my head back as I ride him. He flips us over once again, he slams into me once again hitting the same spot. The feeling in my stomach feeling as if it's about to burst. He thrust into me, continuously hitting the same spot. "Ju-Justin I'm cumming." My nails dig into his back more, my back arched off the bed, and his one easy thrust the knot in my stomach burst and a warm liquid spills out of me onto Justin's dick. Loud moans emerges from my lips as he keeps his thrust going. "Oh fuck! Mmhm Justin!"

"You like that Princess?" He growls in my ear. Words can't explain the amount of pleasure in feeling. "I'm close baby girl." His thrust becoming faster. He placed his head on shoulder while his cum fills the condom. He slowly pulls out and slips the condom off.

"That was great." I lay my head on his chest. "Thank you Justin." I look up at him. "It was a pleasure." He smiles. "Your jokes are corny." I laugh turning onto my side. "Goodnight Princess." Justin wraps his arm around my waist pulling my closer to him. "I love you Justin." I love hearing it roll off my tongue. "I love you too Zoëy." We fell asleep in each others embrace.

_____________________
ig/ drewxdope