Friends?

Chapter 7

Zoëy's Pov

I opened my eyes and my head began to pound, like somebody was hitting me in the head with a hammer.

I sat back and my eyes widened once I saw I was next to a shirtless Justin. I gathered the blanket pulling it with me as I backed off the bed. My foot got stuck in the blanket causing me to fall backwards with a thud.

Justin shot up and look at me, before he started laughing.

"Why are you in my bed?" I asked trying to stay calm.

"What?" He asked with a confused expression.

"Why the fuck are you in my bed?" I asked as I became worried, My shirt was off and I had hickeys on my boobs.

"Zoëy last ni-"

"We had sex?"I asked getting even more worried.

"No, Zoëy we didn't have sex." He swallowed. "But you... You uhm gave me head, but I stopped you before we could do anything else." He said scratching his neck.

I was about to go off on him, but looked like he was really sorry. "Justin." He looked up at me. I could see the guilty and sorrow in his eyes. "I'm sorry Zoëy. This is all my fault. I was just trying to take care of you."He buries is face in his hands.

"Justin we can't tell anyone about what happened." I say standing up.

He took care of me and he didn't take the chance to have sex with me.

"And thank you for making sure I was okay." I sit next to him and place my hand on his thigh. "Justin I'm sorry for the way I treat you."

"It's fine, I understand." He looked at me. "Friends?" He held his hand out

"Friends." I say as we shake hands. There is an awkward silence. "You gave me some good head though." He smirked at me rubbing chin.

I punched him in his arm. "Justin stop before our friendship ends." I laughed.

"Get dressed so we can go to StarBucks." He said grabbing his shirt and pants before he walked out the room.

I go in the bathroom and turn on the water, as it warms I brush my teeth and wash my face. Once I see the mirror begin to fog I take my clothes off and get in the shower.

I let the water run on my body as I thoughts ran through my mind.

Why do I blush so much around him? Am I catching feelings? Why do I get nervous around him now? Do I like him? Why didn't he have sex with me when he had the chance? Did I want to really have sex with him?

After my shower I wrapped my body in a towel and out on a baby blue bra with matching panties.

I put on a plain yellow crop top, some white pants, and white designed Nike Roshe shoes. After putting on my clothes I flat iron my hair and leave it straight.

I grabbed my phone I walked to Justin's door. A few seconds later the door opened.

There stood Justin with only a towel on. His abs looked so touchable. I almost drooled. OMFG he is so fucking sexy.

"Thanks, You too." He said interrupting my thoughts.

"D-did I just say that out loud?" I asked blushing.

He laughed.

"I forgot what I was going to say. So never mind." I said turning around

"You can sit in here of you want." he said motioning me to come in.

"No thanks." I decline. "Please." he pouted. It was so damn adorable. How could I say no.

I walked into the room and sat at the end of the bed. Justin walked in the bathroom.

After he was dressed we got in his car and drove to Starbucks.

****

Once we arrive paparazzi surround the car. Justin curses himself for not bring security.

Justin and I walked hand in hand through the paps as they shot stupid questions.

Zoëy did you and Justin hook up last night?

Justin does Selena approve of this relationship?

Justin when are you going on tour?

We finally pushed through them with our heads low.

****

Justin finished his food before me, he was watching me. He looked his he was trying to figure me out.

"What you thinking about?" I ask gathering my trash. "Can I bring you somewhere where we can be alone?"he asked

"Uhm... Sure." I hesitate.

We get up and he grabs my hand leading me through the paparazzi.

________________
ig/ drewxdope