Your Incharge

Chapter 30

•Skip 2 Weeks

Zoëy Braun

I opened my eyes to but they quickly closed once the sunlight invaded them. I waited a few seconds before I opened my eyes and adjusted. I stretched as I swung my legs over the side of the bed.

I grabbed my phone pressing the home button to turn the screen on.

"Shit." I hissed looking at the time. I have dance practice in an hour. I grabbed my towel and took an quick shower and did my morning routine but a lot quicker.

****

As I got out the shower I wrapped myself in a towel and walked into my closet. I quickly slipped on some dance attire and put my hair in a pony tail.

I grabbed my phone and car keys and walked out my room. I walked down stairs into the kitchen. I saw Scooter and Yael.

Scooter has been acting a little different lately but I don't really pay anything to it.

"Good morning."I said giving a smile opening the fridge.

"Good morning Zoëy. Where you off to? "Yael asked.

"I am going to the studio."I said filling a water bottle. I took out my bottle of water I filled last night before I told them bye a d walked outside.

I pulled up to the studio and quickly grabbed my bag before heading inside.

When I walked in I saw everyone stretching on the floor or on a bar.

I put my bag down and put on my jazz shoes before I sat with my group of friends.

As I stretched on the bar someone tapped my shoulder. I turned around and it was Clarissa.

"Oh Hey Rissa."I said greeted her. "Hi Zoë. I have to leave and handle some family business for the next few weeks. I know we have a important competition in one month, but I think you can make a dance. I need you to make a dance for all of my classes. I trust you to do a great job. I have to leave like now. So you are in charge of all of my classes. Are you up for the challenge?" I stood there amazed at this opportunity.

"Y-yes I would love to take over your classes while you are gone."I said amazed

"Okay thank you."

She grabbed my hand and got everyone's attention.

"Hey everyone so I have some family business to take care of for the next few weeks. I know we have a competition next month so I have left it up to Zoëy to create a dance. I want all of you to listen to Zoëy, work hard, and have fun. There are going to be NDT judges watching the show. If they like the dance then guess what? We can have our dance tour. This is gonna be my last day for a few weeks. I want to see videos of you dancing on the CDC Instagram page and on YouTube." Everyone spoke a little before she told us to get in our placed for our Lana Del Ray piece.

_____________________
ig/ drewxdope