Chapter 2

It's now 2020..... sabrina and Shawn released their 3rd albums and went on their world tours and became more successful than they already are. They performed in award shows won awards and Sabrina had already 3 movies out. *november 2019* Andrew (Shawn's manager): hey Shawn. Shawn: hey Andrew. Andrew: listen Shawn since your tour is coming to an end it has been a world wind I think it's time you do something new in 2020..... Shawn: okay..... what is the something new????
Andrew: acting!! I think it's time you should start in the acting business. Shawn: sure why not... what do you have in mind??? Andrew: well...... they're making a remake of tangled the Disney movie...... and they're wondering if you'd want to take the part for Flynn rider?????? Shawn: omg Andrew are you serious I'd love too!!!! Andrew: but first we'll have to go and do the auditions first and talk through some stuff. Shawn: sure. ********************************************sabrinas manager: hey sabrina....                              Sabrina: hey....                            
Sabrina's manager: so I've been wondering if you'll like to act again in 2020 after you finish your tour???
Sabrina: sure why not... but what type of movie???
Sabrina's manager: so they're making a remake of tangled the Disney movie and they'd like you to play the part of rapunzel!!!!!
Sabrina: NO WAY!!!!! Your actually serious?!?!
Sabrina's manager: yes I am serious but first we have to go to the auditions and discuss everything,ok?
Sabrina: ok that's great!
*********************************************January 2020* auditions
Shawn pov

Shawn: Andrew I'm soo nervous what if I don't know how to act what will I do!?!

Andrew: Shawn don't worry you'll be amazing plus you did do the 100 before so you a bit of experience.

Shawn: the 100 was a long time ago....

Andrew: Shawn don't worry you'll do great plus you'll have amazing actors and actresses working with you so it will be chill and you can even learn from them!!

Shawn: yeah your right.

Shawn and Andrew walked to the auditions rooms and saw a lot of amazing people in the room from directors to writers to actors and actresses but one person caught his eye she wasn't just an actress but she was singer too.

Shawn: Andrew is that Sabrina Carpenter standing over there next to that tall woman????

Andrew: yeah that is sabrina actually....

Shawn: weird what's is she doing here?

Andrew: I think you should ask your self that question too Shawn....

Shawn: I'm here to audition-ohhh

Andrew: if you have forgot she's been acting since she was 11

Shawn: wow she's been acting since a young age, I did see her in "the u give" and "the short history of the long road" and the Netflix movie "tall  girl" I guess I just forgot.

Shawn and Andrew went to Sabrina's direction and while they're walking sabrina turned and spotted him they locked eyes and smiled at each other. They embraced each other with a big hug.

Sabrina: omg hi Shawn... how are you???

Shawn: I'm great how about you??

Sabrina: im good. What are you doing here??

Shawn: I'm here to audition for tangled for the role of Flynn rider.

Sabrina: omg really! I'm here to audition for rapunzels part actually.

Shawn: that's soo cool I hope we make it.

Right after that a lady called Shawn's name and Shawn went to her with Andrew next to him. Sabrina wished Shawn good luck and off he goes.

Shawn was in a room auditioning with a table filled with the directors and writers of the movie. Shawn finished auditioning.

Director: thank you shawn. You can wait for us outside then we'll inform you later about all the details if you made it or not. Ok?

Shawn: ok thank you.

Shawn exited the room and the lady Called Sabrina's name. Shawn and Sabrina walked past each other and Shawn wished Sabrina good luck.
********************************************sabrinas POV

A lady called my name right when Shawn exited the room we walked past each other.

Shawn: good luck sabrina

Sabrina: thank you

I walked in the room and the directors and writers were all sitting around the table waiting for me.

Director: hi sabrina

Sabrina: hi.

Director: you shall start now.

Sabrina started her audition and so far soo good it went well she finished the audition and waited from the director.

Director: thank you sabrina. You can wait outside and we'll send someone to call you to inform you if you'll get the part or no.

Sabrina: thank you very much

Sabrina exited the room and saw Shawn and his manager sitting at a corner in the coffee shop right in front of the audition room. She walked to them and Shawn turned his head and spotted her he gave her the look to come and sit and with them her and her manager.

Sabrina: hey Shawn

Shawn: hey sabrina. How did the audition go?

Sabrina: it went well how about you??

Shawn: it was good so far so good I haven't messed up in my lines.

Sabrina: Shawn I think I saw you before in a film or something...... oh wait weren't in " the 100"??

Shawn: yeah yeah I was actually. never did acting after that so it's my first time auditioning for a lead role.

Sabrina: well I hope you get the role because from what a saw from  the corner of my eye from your audition you did amazing!!

Shawn: thank you. Well I know that you did amazing I watched your previous roles in "the hate u give" "the short history of the long road" and "tall girl" and many others tv shows.

Sabrina: thank you shawn your really sweet.

There was this awkward silence... but it was cut off when the lady came and called Shawn and Sabrina's name.....

Hey guys it's the first time I've ever written a fan fiction I hope you like it. The idea came from a dream I had and told one of my best friends about it and I thought maybe I should turn it to a fanfic I hope you like it❤️❤️❤️ please vote. Thank you