Chapter 5

Shawn: so let's start with you....

Shawn's POV

Sabrina: what do you want to know about me??

Shawn: idk you tell me

Sabrina: so I started singing before I could even talk, started playing the guitar at the age of 6 ,began started putting covers on at the age of 9 and started acting at the age of 11 and everything started skyrocketing ever since....

Shawn: well that's amazing... now look at you doing all these amazing things.

Sabrina: thank you shawn you are actually a sweet heart. Now tell me more about even thought I feel I know alot because I'm a huge fan of yours, but I want to know behind what the headlines show..

Shawn: well you sure are very specific about what you want..

Sabrina: I guess soo *chuckles*

Shawn: I started singing since I could talk, I grew up with a family that had music playing all day long around the house. I first started posting covers on YouTube then I discovered vine -people think I started of off vine but it was actually YouTube, people noticed me more when I put that one video on vine- I started gaining a following and went on tour with some guys... I'm pretty sure you know some like camron Dallas and Nash Grier..

Sabrina: yeah of course I know them met Nash one time and met camron a couple...

Shawn: anyways then Andrew discovered me off of vine and got me signed to my record label.... and everything started skyrocketing I guess.

Just when Shawn finished the waiter came and placed the plates of pasta right in-front of us and pored or drinks.

Waiter: enjoy your meal.

Sabrina and Shawn: thank you.

Me and Sabrina were admiring how good the food tastes.

Shawn: the food tastes soo good.

Sabrina: I know right!?

We both take a sip of our drinks and start talking about tour life and what we next in store for our career.

Then Sabrina and I both look at our phones and notice we have about 20 miss calls and 50 messages from our managers. We both look at each other a worried look in our faces scared to call them. We pick up the phone and hit the call button they answered right away and me and Sabrina removes our phones 20 inches away from our ears because both our managers were screaming at us.

Andrew: SHAWN WHY DIDN'T YIU ANSWER MY CALLS AND MESSAGES!!!

Sabrina's manager: SABRINA WHY DIDN'T YIU ANSWER MY CALLS AND MESSAGES.

Sabrina and Shawn's managers say together: WE WERE WORRIED SICK ABOUT YOU TWO..WE THOUGHT SOMETHING HAPPENED TO YOU GUYS!!

Andrew: meet us back at the building! Now!

Sabrina's manager: meet us back at the building now!!

And they both closed the line.

Shawn and Sabrina look at each other and burst laughing.

Shawn: what just happened??

Sabrina: idk.. but all I know is that we better leave soon before they kill us.

Shawn: check please.

Sabrina: hey Shawn it's okay I can pay.

Shawn: sabrina your kidding me no way!

Sabrina: thank you shawn.

Shawn: no worries your welcome.

Shawn payed and they headed downstairs when they bumped into 2 people. Sabrina almost fell on but Shawn caught her.

Sabrina: thank you Shawn.

Shawn smiles back at her.

Person1: Shawn??

Person2: Sabrina??

Shawn: Niall ?

Sabrina: hailee?

Shawn: omg hailee and Niall! How are you guys??

Hailee and Niall: were good how about you guys??

Shawn and Sabrina: were great!

They each give one another a hug.

Hailee: so what are you two doing here?

Sabrina: we came to celebrate because we just got assigned in the new rapunzel remake!

Niall: that's amazing congratulations you two!

Shawn: thank you very much!

Shawn: well we've got to get hung or our managers will kill us!

Sabrina: bye guys

Niall and Hailee: bye, see you soon.

And with that me and Sabrina headed straight to the exit of the restaurant.

HAILEE POV

Hailee: is it just me or I have a feeling these 2 will are dating or have a thing for each other.

Niall: let's make a bet... what do you think they are now??

Hailee: I think they have a thing for each other but still they do not notice it.

Niall: I have a feeling they're dating.... We'll see  what they are actually the next time w meet them.

Hailee: and what is the prize of the winner??

Niall: the looser will have to take the winner to this exact restaurant.... deal?

Hailee: deal.

And they sooo  they shook hands.