Chapter 3

The awkward silence was cut by the lady calling Shawn and Sabrina's name

Shawn's POV

The lady came our way and stared at us.

The lady: Shawn, Sabrina?

Shawn and Sabrina: yeah??

The lady: the directors and writers want to talk to you both.

Shawn: ok

Sabrina: ok

Sabrina and Shawn told their managers they're going to the audition room.

Shawn: I'm nervous idk what going to happen.

Sabrina: me too but we have to cool down so we can talk properly to them.

Shawn: yeah your right.

Shawn and Sabrina walked to the audition room next to each other their arms touching since (they can't touch shoulders because sabrina is too short)

Me and Sabrina walk in the room and face the director and writers.

Director: hello. So we ran through your auditions and thought that you two did an amazing job..... but now we want to see you two work together. Can you please read those lines and act the scene???

He handed us a paper with a couple of lines we had to to act out. Me sabrina did a great job acting together.

The director saw that there was chemistry between Sabrina and Shawn. And he loved it.

Sabrina and Shawn finished the scene and waited for the directors and writers to discuss.

Sabrina saw that Shawn's hand were trembling.

Sabrina: hey Shawn calm down don't worry you did great *she whispered*

Shawn: thank you.

Sabrina did really help me calm down I ow it to her.

Director: so..... you two did an amazing job separately and did a great job together... you two definitely have chemistry.

Me and Sabrina looked at each other and smiled.

Director: you two made the cut!!!! Shawn your officially "Flynn rider" and Sabrina your officially " rapunzel" congratulations!!!

Sabrina: OMG!!!!

Shawn: THATS AMAZING!!!

Me and Sabrina hugged.. it was a good hug I lifted her up a little cause she was too short for me... the we broke apart.

Director: that's not all.... since you too are in the music industry of course you'll be singing the original "tangled" songs and also some new song individually and as a duet!!!

Shawn: omg that's soo cool!

Sabrina: that's amazing!!!

Director: well I guess I'll se you you after a couple of days because we'll start rehearsals.
Now we'll just have to talk to your managers about a couple of things and your off to celebrate!!!

Shawn: thank you very much!

Sabrina: yeah thanks a lot!!

Sabrina and Shawn shook hands with the directors and writers and left the room.

When they exited the room they met with their managers and told them everything the congratulated them and Andrew hugged Sabrina and Sabrina's manager hugged Shawn.

Their managers went into the room full of directors to discuss everything.

Shawn and Sabrina were left all one no one was outside of the room so it was silent until Shawn spoke up.

Shawn: I actually cant believe I got the role.

Sabrina: I can believe it because your amazing at acting.... it's gonna be an honour working with the amazing talented Shawn Mendes. Now your not just the amazing talented Shawn Mendes now your the amazing talented singer and actor Shawn Mendes * she said excitedly *

Shawn: wow thank a lot... it's gonna be an honour for me to work with the amazingly talented singer, songwriter and actress Sabrina Carpenter.

Sabrina: thanks Shawn your really sweet. Such a Canadian!!

Shawn: I would be sweet to you even if I wasn't Canadian.

* that made Sabrina blush*

There was silence again and it was awkward until Shawn spoke up.....