Chapter 34

Sarah's POV

Me and Peyton were hanging out, sitting on our couch cuddling while watching friends on Netflix.

Peyton: so how is sabrina?? I heard you talked to her earlier.

Sarah: yeah, I just talked to her a while ago. Her and Shawn, well technically her, she's going through something with him.
She's overthinking a lot, and stressing herself out. I told her to just chill and get some alone time. She's lost in her thought and she got me lost with her too.

Peyton: I love the fact that even though she's growing up into and independent woman and finding true love, she still asks you for advice. You definitely play a big part in her life.

Sarah: thank you. She's my little sister and my best friend, I'll do anything for her cause sh-

My phone starts ringing.
I look at the contacts and see Sabrina's name.
Wonder what happened to her now.

Sarah: it's Sabrina, wonder what she wants now??

I answer the phone call.

(Phone call)

Sarah: oh hey sabrina! How is everything??

????: madam, are you Sabrina's sister.

My facial expression change, I now have a worried and confused look on my face.

Sarah: umm yeah.excuse me who are you? And where the heck is my sister!?!?

????: it's the ambulance calling, your sister just fainted in the middle of the city, hitting her head really badly on the concrete floor.

I sat there, shocked. I tear sliding down my cheek.
Peyton looks at me all confused.

Sarah: is she ok?? how's her heart rate?? Is there any bleeding??

?????: her heart rate is fine, but she does have a bit of bleeding at the back of her head because she feel pretty hard.

????: I wanted to call you because you where the only number in her emergency section.

Sarah: where is she now??

????: we are in the ambulance van, on our way to the hospital.

I suddenly hear beeping sounds and people talking in a worried expression.

???: sorry madam, I have to go.

Sarah: what is happening?!?

(End of phone call)

He closes the line on my face, and I'm left there speechless, while Peyton has a very worried expression on his face.

Peyton: Sarah, what happened??

I look him in the eyes, words fighting to come out of my mouth.

I start sobbing and he brings me in hugging me and rubbing my back.

Sarah: sabrina.....is....in....the....hospital.

I say between sobs.

Peyton just stays quiet, kissing my forehead.

My sister is in the hospital all alone, no one with her.
I am supposed to be there with her.

I get out of Peyton's chest standing up and heading upstairs to my room.