Chapter 25

SHAWNS POV

Me and Sabrina have been dating for more than 8 months now. We haven't announced that we're officially are dating but I think people already know from the million photos of us randomly in the streets holding hand and kissing. I'm now 22 and Sabrina's 21, her 21st birthday was crazy. She is now legal to co to bars in America and a lot of people came to her birthday party. She made it in Las Vegas, which just gives you the vibes of clubbing and whatever.

I'm now in LA just writing music and recording some songs. I call Sabrina since she's also in LA filming a movie.

Shawn: hey love...

Sabrina: hey honey.

Shawn: how are you?? What are you doing?

Sabrina: I'm good and I'm now on set actually.

Shawn: ohh I'm sorry, am I interrupting something??

Sabrina: no no we actually have like a thirty minute break.

Shawn: ohh good.

Sabrina: so whatcha doing??

Shawn: I'm in the studio with teddy and we're writing and recording a couple songs.

Sabrina: that's cool, tell teddy I say hi. I haven't seen here in a while.

Shawn: sure...

Sabrina: Shawn?? Just wait like five seconds the director just wants to tell me something..

Shawn: ok.

She puts me on hold and just like she said 5 seconds later she comes back.

Sabrina: so the director said we can leave. Are you still gonna stay in the studio??

Shawn: yeahh...why? You want to go out??

Sabrina: no, I actually want to come visit you at the studio and you know like join the progress in the way you write.

Shawn: that's great!

Sabrina: I'll be there soon, I just have to change and take my stuff and I'm on my way.

Shawn: ok

Sabrina: bye love..

Shawn: bye darling..

Sabrina blows me a kiss through the phone.

I go tell teddy that Sabrina is coming and she was really happy, her and Sabrina worked from before.

After 1 hour.

Sabrina comes walking through the door.

Sabrina: sorry I was late but LA traffic is horrific!!

Shawn: I didn't even expect you to even come in less than half an hour.

Teddy gets up from her chair and goes to hug sabrina.

Teddy: hey sabrina!! Long time no see, hows everything??

Sabrina: everything is going great, I'm shooting a movie now and here and there recording and writing.

Teddy: that's amazing, and since your here we can write a couple songs with you too...

Shawn:that would be great!!

We spent more than 5 hours in the studio recording and writing, it was a lot of fun writing with Sabrina. I recorded with her from before for the sound tracks Of the tangled movie but I didn't write with her from before.