Chapter 35

SARAHS POV

Me, my sisters and my mom came rushing into the hospital.

Right after we landed in London we didn't hesitate and went straight to the hospital.

I rush to the counter, placing everything that was occupying my hands.

Sarah: where is Sabrina Carpenters room please??

Lady: floor 3, room 308

I quickly grab everything from the counter  and walk quickly to the elevator, placing my hand of the door so it won't shut and my sisters and mom and can come in.

I press level 3, and stand there impatiently waiting for the door to slide open.

It FINALLY opened and I walk out, fast walking searching every room.

I spot room number 308, head straight to the door and knock lightly.

No response, I twist the doorknob and open the door slightly, then wide open letting my sisters and my mom in.

I walk more inside, spotting Sabrina laying there, dead like, lifeless. Her head tiled slightly and all the monitors connected to her.

Near her lied a muscular body, his head pleaded on Sabrina's bed and their arms linked together.

I soon realize that that body belonged to Shawn, the tattoo gave it away.

I walk closer to them, peeking my head near Shawn seeing him Lying asleep.

They look soo peaceful, I wish sabrina didn't stress herself soo much, other wise none of this would have happened.

He obviously cares about her soo much, he is here lying asleep next to her instead of waking up in his hotel room and getting ready for a show.

Shannon: god Sabrina, I cant see you like this...

She walks closer to Sabrina, cay and mom following her.

Mom: I still don't get why did she suddenly faint.

I stand their silent. Not knowing what to say.

They start talking, leaving me here staring at sabrina.

I notice Shawn's body shifting, lifting his head up. He stares at Sabrina, placing his hand on her face, while the other hand is still holding hers.

I'm pretty sure Shawn is not aware that we are here.

He starts to sniff, making it clear that he's crying.

I walk closer to him, placing my hand on his back rubbing it slowly.

Shawn slightly flinches at my touch, he turns around locking eyes with me.

I see his red puffy eyes and his red nose, he was obviously crying a lot before he slept.

Shawn: hey Sarah, didn't expect your visit.

Sarah: the ambulance called me right when they were in the emergency van, said I was in her emergency number.
I quickly bought a ticket and hopped on I flight to here. We came straight from the airport to here.