Chapter 14

Sabrina's POV

Today's the last day of filming. We're going to film the ceremony when rapunzel goes back to her family and the entire kingdom celebrates.

Even though we're technically done with  filming I will still stay a week extra in Toronto.

I walk to the set at 5 am in the morning. I'm on my way to get my hair and make up ready when Shawn runs up to me and stops me.

Shawn: good morning beautiful.

Sabrina: good morning handsome.

It became normal for both us to flirt with each other.

Shawn: well.... since it's the last day of filming. And we made a deal to start "us" after filming.......

He pauses.

Shawn: will you go out with me on a date...

He blurts out.

Sabrina: Shawn.. of course I want to go out with you.

Shawn: great! Can't wait.

He hugs me and leaves.... and I go strait to do my hair and makeup.

Now I'm too excited for the date, that it's all I'm thinking about.

It's time to start filming the last scenes of the movie. I'm sooo excited and sad at the same time. Filming this movie was amazing and the people are amazing. It's seriously on of the best times I've had while filming something.

We get to the scene where rapunzel and Flynn have to kiss.
Me and Shawn kiss passionately. It was an amazing kiss. Now I seriously can't wait till we go on that date.

We complete filming the rest until we finish the last scene.

Director: cut! Great job guys that was the last scene to film. It was amazing working with you all.

We all huddle together and do a group hug. We cry we laugh we do everything.. I'm not gonna be seeing a lot of them for a while. We packed our stuff and said our final goodbyes for now.

I was leaving when someone wraps their arm around my waist.

Shawn: hey gorgeous...

Sabrina: hey muffin boy...

Shawn: I can't wait tomorrow...

Sabrina: me neither.....

Shawn: don't forget I'm picking you up at 4 pm tomorrow, k?

Sabrina: ok. Goodnight Shawn..

Shawn: good night sabrina...

Shawn kisses my cheek and you can obviously tell I was blushing because I turned into a tomato.

Shawn: I love it when you blush honey.

He walks away and leaves me there standing with my face still a hit tomalley.

It's been a long day... now I need my "really need" sleep.

Next day

Shawn's POV

I woke up to my alarm and realizing that today is the day I'm going to take Sabrina on a date and hopefully have the gut to ask her to be my girlfriend. I'm taking her to a trip to a lake and renting a boat there . We'll see the beautiful sunset and dive in the water.

It's now 3:30 pm and a text Sabrina.

(Shawn and Sabrina texting)