Chapter 7

Andrew: well Shawn I guess we better get going too....

Shawn's POV

* next day *

Yesterday was lot of fun, I'm happy I got to k ow Sabrina a lot better and I can't wait to start working with her for the next couple of months.
I finished breakfast and got a message that we are now allowed to share the news. I post a picture of a headline with the picture of me and Sabrina and it's the caption " can't wait for this amazing project with amazing people". Seconds later people are freaking out all over social media and my comment section is blowing up. Sabrina also posted about the movie. I liked the photo and fans started to freak out. I don't even know why I just liked the photo.....

* a couple days later *

I'm at the LAX airport heading to Toronto,CA. So I can start filming and plus I want to go and see my family I miss them soo much.

Sabrina's POV

Elizabeth( Sabrina's mom): sabrina take care... ok.??

Sabrina: mom don't worry it's not like I've never travelled without you.

Elizabeth: but still I will miss you.... I'm not gonna see for a couple of months.

Sabrina: you can come busy if you want don't worry.

I give mom one last hug and kiss her on the cheek.

When I headed to the entrance of the airport I saw that were a lot of paparazzis there taking pictures of someone I couldn't see exactly who she/he was... until they notice me and start flashing their cameras at me. I get blinded by all the flashes.

Shawn's POV

When I reached the entrance of the airport there were a lot of paparazzis more than usual I guess they were expecting some other celebrity too. They notice mad start flashing their cameras for a minute or soo and till I feel there were less flashes blinding and look behind me to sabrina struggling to get past the paparazzi with her suitcases. Since I only have my guitar case with me- because I gave my suitcases to someone before I enter- I decided to go and help. She tried to look at me but couldn't since she was soo distracted and blinded from the flashes. I put my guitar case Omer one of her suitcases and took her hand while she was holding the other suitcase in her other hand, and I pushed the crowed of paparazzis away from us and managed to get halfway through the airport inside.

Sabrina's POV

I felt I had grab me and help get through the crowd of paparazzi. We make it halfway through the airport and I felt the grip of the hand loosen. I looked up to find a tall, handsome guy with soft Luscious hair. It's Shawn.... ohhh I didn't realize what I was think. Snapp our Sabrina.

Shawn: hey sabrina...

Sabrina: hey Shawn

Shawn: I know this was not the way you expected to meet me again...

Sabrina: sure isn't the way I expected... but thanks a lot Shawn for helping me escape that tornado of people.

I had rub my eyes because they hurt from all the flashes. I closed them for a while.

Shawn: ummm Sabrina... what are you doing??

Sabrina: ohh I'm just closing my eyes so they can rest cause they hurt from all the flashes.

Shawn: so um where are you traveling.

Sabrina: I guess you forgot that we have movie to film tomorrow....

Shawn: ohh right.... I guess were going on the same flight then.

Sabrina: I guess so.

Shawn and Sabrina headed to the passport stamp section, and did the usual. They were at the vip lounge since they have first class seats for their flight.

Shawn: are you excited to go to Canada??

Sabrina: of course I'm excited...it's my favorite place to visit next to Paris.

Shawn: that's cool.

Sabrina: I guess your excited too cause your gonna spend some time with your family while we're filming the movie.

Shawn: yeah your write I am very excited to catch up with them and all that stuff.

It was getting cold so I took out the jacket that Shawn gave me and I put on my body... it is big at  me that's why it's so warm and it always has his scent even if you wash it.

Shawn looks at sabrina and has a big smile on his face....

Sabrina: why you smiling Shawn????

Shawn: nothing.....just that your wearing the jacket that I let you have. It's cute on you, you rock it way better than I can.

Sabrina: it's big On me that's why it's so comfortable and keeps me warm...

Shawn: I'm glad you like it.

Just then the lady starts calling for the passengers to aboard the plane.

Shawn stands up and takes his hand out for Sabrina to hold it so he can help her stand up.. not that she needed help it's just because he's a sweet heart.

They walked to the gate that allows you to the enter the plane. They then walk through the plane trying to find their seats.

Shawn: oh here it is!

Sabrina: oh here it is!

They then look at each other and notice that their seats are right next to each other. ( this first class is not the one that has a bed or something it just has bigger seats and more room than the economy).

Sabrina: guess I'll be you'll be my flight buddy..

Shawn: guess soo

Shawn's POV

Me and Sabrina sat next to each other and started talking... the plane is now in the air and seconds before I want to tell sabrina something I saw her asleep. She looks so peaceful when she falls asleep. She looks kinda cold even though she's wearing my jacket... I ask one of the ladies that work here for a blanket. They hand it to me and I cover Sabrina with it.

Right after that my eye leads started getting heavy and next thing I know I'm asleep

********************************************i hope you guys enjoyed the chapter this one really doesn't have something special but I do like the ending... please vote ❤️❤️❤️