Chapter 17

Sabrina POV

i wake up in the morning in my bed. The last thing I remember is me watching Harry Potter next to Shawn, I might've fallin asleep and Shawn carried me to my bed. He's such I gentleman. I think he went back to his hotel at night because he's no where to be found at my house.
I text a him a good morning text. He responds and tells me that he's going to pick me up and get some breakfast.
I go get ready and wear some black skinny jeans and an oversized hoodie in specifically Shawn's hoodie and no makeup for today, and leave my hair down.
(Shawn on the phone)

Shawn: good morning sweetie..

Sabrina: good morning handsome...

Shawn: I'm five minutes away from your house...

Sabrina: ok...I'm all ready.

Shawn: bye honey

Sabrina: bye..

(End of call)

I go downstairs and put on my black converse and take my purse and sit on the couch waiting for Shawn. Shawn calls and tells me he's outside, I go out locking the house doors and enter the Uber.

Shawn: hello sabby..

He gives me a quick good morning kiss

Sabrina: well hello Shawn...

I come closer to him and cuddle with him. We talked on the ride and laughed out asses off.
We finally reached ihop, we get out of the car and enter the restaurant. I can immediately smell the fresh pancakes and the eggs and the cooked bacon..mmmm.
Me and Shawn sit in a table and look at the menu, I'm soo confused I don't know what to order. I look at Shawn.

Sabrina: Shawn.... what will you order??

Shawn: idk..I think I'll order eggs with bacon and some pancakes, I'm starving.
How about you??

Sabrina: I'll take what you want, cause I can't choose. *i chuckle*

Shawn: well I do have good taste in food and especially good taste in girls.*he winks at me*

Sabrina: Shawn!!!

Shawn: what?!?

Sabrina: nothing...

We both end up laughing.

Shawn: guess what happened yesterday after I left your house..

Sabrina: what happened...*says in worry*

Shawn: it's nothing to worry about...it's actually pretty funny.
I was walking to the  entrance of the hotel and you know paparazzis and fans started to gather all around me, I made my way through and registered and bla bla bla. I went to my room and opened my phone....look what came up.

He opens his phone and hands it to me.
I see a picture of Shawn with a lipstick stain on his cheek and that he has very rosy lips because of my lipstick.
I laugh soo hard when I looked at the pictures, he looks cute with lipstick stains.