Chapter 10

Let's just hope for the best...

Sabrina's POV

Remember the tiny feelings that I had for Shawn.... well they didn't go away and they just keep gettin bigger and bigger and I can't stop.

Today we're filming an underwater scene we're rapunzel and Flynn try to escape. I hope it goes well cause filming underwater is not easy.

Sabrina: Shawn you ready to get we... it's my first time filming underwater...I'm nervous!

Shawn: it's not my first time I had to film underwater for the mercy music video.... hey sabrina don't worry I'll be with you and there are people around that'll help you too.

Sabrina: thanks Shawn.

Shawn: anytime..

Me and Shawn stare at each other until the director calls us to start filming...

*a few hours laters*

Me and Shawn finish the underwater scene and it went great thankfully... I was really nervous but Shawn helped me.

We wrapped up early today cause we were wet and we had no time to dry off and do everything all over again for a new scene.

Shawn: hey sabrina wanna go to a club...

Sabrina: sure...but remember I've never been to a club,k?

Shawn: ok...it's be a pleasure for me to the person you go with.

Sabrina: thanks Shawn...ok gtg go dry off and get ready...wait, can you pick me up??

Shawn: of course.

Sabrina: thank you shawn.

Shawn: you say thank you a lot.

Sabrina: bye Shawn.

Shawn: bye

*at the hotel*

I'm getting ready to go to the club. I'm not gonna wear something very sexy, I'll just keep it casual but with a little bit of edge.

I wear a simple band  cropped t-shirt with a leather jacket above it, and my light wash ripped jeans ,with my doc martins, and tie my hair in 2 loose French braids , and a red lip to complete the look.

Shawn rings my phone. I answer the phone.

Shawn: hey sabrina, I'm in the lobby of the hotel..

Sabrina: be right there..

Shawn hangs up and I quickly spray perfume on and grab my purse and I make sure I take my ID.

I walk down the lobby nervous cause it's my first time to a club.

Shawn's POV

Im waiting for Sabrina to come down since were going to the club... I hope she's not late.

Right after that I see a stunning 5'0 girl come down the lobby and my jaw drops.

Sabrina: ummmm Shawn..... hello Shawn...snap out of it

she snaps her fingers in his face and he finally snaps out of it.

Shawn:ohh sorry...umm you look stunning.

Sabrina:thank you Shawn, you don't look bad either*chuckles*

Shawn: oh really???*sarcasm*

Sabrina: I'm joking you look handsome....shall we go now??

Shawn: we shall

We get in the car and start jamming to music from post Malone to cardi b. It was a fun ride we blasted out laughing from our stupid jokes.