Chapter 18

Shawn's POV

I wake up today morning and pack my bags quickly and head straight to the airport. I meet sabrina, her manager and Andrew.
We all head to our flight and off we go to New York. Me and Sabrina are seated next to each other. We cuddle the entire flight and watched 20 different Disney movies and one of them was rapunzel. We head out of the leave the airplane and collect our luggage, we came across a couple of fans and A LOT of paparazzis. The security guards at the airport helped us by taking us to a back gate that lead to the parking. We take an Uber the four of us and head to our hotel. We reach there and settle in our rooms, we all have separate rooms. While I was unpacking I hear a knock on the door.

*knock*

Shawn: I'm coming!!

I open the door to find Sabrina.

Sabrina: hey...can I come in??

Shawn: is that even a question..like no you can't come!!
Of course come in!!

She run inside and jumps on my bed. I follow her and jump beside her and I start cuddling her.
I start kissing her entire face..

Sabrina: Shawn!!! What are you doing??

Shawn: I'm kissing my girlfriend!!

Sabrina: all over her face!!

I cut her face and kiss her on the lips. She first seemed surprised and then she started liking it. We then intentionally deepen the kiss and it becomes I heated make out session. Then we stop and try to Catch for air.

Sabrina: was that our first real long make out session?!?

Shawn: sure was, and I liked it!!

Sabrina: I didn't mind it either.

She gives me a sassy glare and gets off the bed slowly walking side to side. I look at her for 5 seconds and then follow her.

Sabrina: no where....

Shawn: hey listen...I'm taking you out on a date today, be ready by four.

Sabrina: sure...*says in a low tone*

Shawn: and dress casual. *says out loud before she slams the door*

Then she shuts the door.

*3:50*

Today we're gonna have some fun and might get some people angry too.

I hear I knock on the door and open it.

Sabrina is standing there with some black skinny jeans, a white crop top, a jeans jacket and some black doc martins. Her hair was down and I guess I make up.

Shawn: hey sweaty...

Sabrina: hey lovely....

Shawn: ready to have some fun...

Sabrina: sure am!!

I take her hand and walk out the of the hotel room. We exit the hotel from the back entrance, paparazzis don't know about this gate.
We walk through the streets of the big apple.
At this point I stopped her from walking held her hand right and we ran all across the city between the cars and the buildings. The air blowing at our faces and brushing through our hair. People were shouting at us but we didn't even listen. Cars honking at us and we ignored. We stopped by a food truck and we both got a donut to eat. It's was close to sun set.
I took Sabrina's hand and walked her through some old buildings.

Sabrina: Shawn...where are you taking me?!?

Shawn: wait and you'll see..

Sabrina: I hope your not gonna kid app me because this place looks creepy.

Shawn: don't worry I won't kid nap you.

I start laughing.

We enter I tall brick building. We walk the stairs all the way up to the roof.

Sabrina: Shawn!!! Were are you taking me. My legs are starting to hurt.

Shawn: fine!!

I quickly fix my position and lift her up.

Sabrina: Shawn!! Put me down!!

Shawn: you said your legs were tired..

Sabrina: yeah, I didn't say lift me!!

We finally reach the top. I open the door and we're at the roof and there is a mattress and some pillows and blanket and cute fairy lights. Such an esthetic.

Sabrina: Shawn...what is this??

Shawn: I thought is would be nice to watch the sun set at the big apple.

Sabrina: omg... your soo sweet!!!

She gives me a peck on the lips.

We go and we lay on the mattress and cover with the blankets since it starts to get cold at night. We watch the sun set, it was beautiful but I keep getting distracted. Sabrina's beauty is something that I can stare at all day long. Not even a beautiful sun set at the big apple can beat the beauty of this angel.

Sabrina: Shawn, I love you....

I look at her eyes and stare at them and they show that she meant what she said.

Shawn: I love you too....

I stand up and turn the speaker on.

I reach my Han door Sabrina to hold it.

I help her to Stand up and we go to the middle of the roof and we start slow dancing to "perfect" by Ed Sheran.

Shawn: you know I meant it when I said I love you back??

Sabrina stayed quiet.
I cup her face and kiss her gently.
She's amazing, and I really do love her with all my heart. I Hadn't been in a relationship for a long time and I'm glad I started again my love life with Sabrina.

We pull apart and she rests her hard on my chest and we continue dancing.

It was the most amazing silence I've ever experienced.
********************************************i made this chapter shorter than my other ones only 920 words. I wanted to update something just to say thank you all for more than 650 reads on my story. It really does mean a lot. I promise really good chapters are coming soon as fast as I finish those stupid ass exams. I love you all and don't forget to vote!!❤️❤️❤️

*