Chapter 19

Sabrina's POV

It's been 2 days since that day. I still can't believe we actually said our first "i love you".
Well not technically my first time but my first time saying it and fully meaning it. Today is the billboard music awards. I can't wait, me and and Shawn are going to walk the red carpet together and it's going to be soo much fun. Plussss were gonna perform separately.

I wake up and hear a knock on my door.
I go and open the door to find Shawn standing.

Shawn: good morning angel...

Sabrina: good morning love...

Shawn: I bought breakfast to you before we start our crazy day.

Sabrina: thanks.

He walks in and I give him a quick kiss.

Sabrina: I love you..

Shawn: I love you more..

Now we're used to say "I love you anytime". We love it when we say "I love you".

We walk to the breakfast table in my hotel room. Hey placed the breakfast and the coffee on the table.

Sabrina: this smells delicious!!

Shawn: sure does!!

We start eating and y'all a bit about today and how where excited for the billboard music awards.

Shawn: people are going to freak out when they see us walking the carpet together.

Sabrina: I know!!!

I then get a text message. I open it and it's my sister Sarah.

(Start if chat)

Sarah: so I've heard you and Shawn are going to the billboard music awards together!!!!

Sabrina: you've heard right...

Sarah: i swear by the time you two announce your a couple, you both will officially be announced Hollywood's hottest couple!!!

Sabrina: sure sure, what ever you think...*rolls eyes*

Sarah: I gtg have fun today and tell me everything tomorrow morning,k?

Sabrina: ok. Bye❤️

(End of chat)

Sabrina: Sarah just texted me that she heard that we were going to the billboard music awards together and she's freaking out.
Not only that but she's saying that when we announce that we're dating we're going tine Hollywood's hottest couple.

Shawn bursts out laughing.

Sabrina: I know..it's funny. She's crazy.

Shawn: no she's not..

I look at Shawn with a shocked expression.

Shawn: what!?? What do you think, the hottest male and the hottest female dating will of course be the hottest couple in the world not only Hollywood.

Me and Shawn start bursting out laughing our asses off.

Shawn and Sabrina: it's Justin and haily Bieber.

Sabrina: but their married....

Shawn: but still a couple.

Sabrina: ohh yeah!

We complete our food and then Shawn and I get a call from our managers that we have to get ready.
We head out together.

We get an Uber and we go to the building where our managers will be there and our entire team.

As we're heading out of the hotel of course paparazzis chase us.
Shawn gets a grip of my hand and intertwine our fingers and the paparazzis freak out. I put a smile on my face and we run to the Uber. We quickly get in.

Shawn: few, we'll have to deal with this all the time...

Sabrina: I know...

The Uber drives us to the building and we enter the elevator.

Shawn: this building is so short the one right next to it is so freaking tall!

Sabrina: now you know how we look when we stand next to each other!!

Shawn just laughs and we exit the elevator. We enter the room full of people. I think they barley noticed us until my manager came to notice and headed towards us.

Sabrina's manager: you guys are finally here, great!! Now let's get started.

As soon as she finishes her sentence two people come forward and pull me and Shawn away from each each other and sat us down.
First they started with the hair and makeup then directly to the fitting. As soon as I get out of the changing room everyone stares at me.

Sabrina: umm hello guys, what are you looking at??

Sabrina's manager: sabrina you look stunning!!

Right after she said that Shawn comes out of the other changing room and now people start staring at us two.

Andrew: you two look soo cute together, I swear people are going to go nuts at the red carpet!!!

We then complete with the finishing touches.

I'm getting really excited and nervous at the same time.
I guess we'll have to see what will everyone think.....

********************************************im really sorry guys about the short chapter. Seriously time is not treating me well with this fan fic. I'll try my hardest I promise. Please vote❤️❤️❤️