Chapter 12

Sabrina's POV

I wake up in the morning and notice that I'm not in my hotel room...... I start freaking out and looking around the room.

Sabrina: holy fuck were the hell am I?!?

I get off the bed and find men clothes all over the room. And I come to notice I'm not wearing my shirt and jacket that I wore last night, and I'm wearing I hoodie that doesn't belong to me.

Now I'm freaking out like crazy.

Sabrina: OHH MY GOD WERE AM I...SOMEONE HELP!!

5 seconds later Shawn comes running inside the room.

Shawn: omg Sabrina are you ok? Did something happen to you?

Sabrina: Shawn your here too?? We're am I??

Shawn: of course I'm here cause it's my house...

Sabrina: holy shit Shawn I though I was kidnapped or something... cause idk where am I and I never came to your house.

Shawn: that's my fault I should've invited you to my house...

Sabrina: don't worry Shawn it's ok, but now I have to go back to my normal heartbeat before it's too late.

Shawn: sorry. Follow me we'll go to the kitchen and I'll cook breakfast and get you a big cup of water..

Sabrina: thanks Shawn.

I follow him to his kitchen. We walked past the living room and he has a beautiful apartment that outlooks Toronto City.

I sit on the kitchen counter.
Shawn hand me a big cup of water.

Shawn: so what would you like me to cook for you for breakfast??

Sabrina: I thought you where serious about you cooking....

Shawn: I wasn't joking, I can cook. So what would you like to have??

Sabrina: your choice..what's your favorite thing to cook for breakfast??

Shawn: I'm gonna take you back to America and do pancakes with our Canadian thing...maple syrup.

Sabrina: great! Need any help.

Shawn: no. I'm all good the pancake is ready I just need to heat the pan and that's it.

Sabrina: thanks a lot Shawn..

Shawn: your welcome.and wait, how would you like your coffee??

Sabrina: I cappuccino with sugar please...

Shawn: sugar?? You sure are sweet..

I blushed when he said that.

I went to the living room and sat on the couch. And started scrolling through social media.
Twitter flooded with pictures of me and Shawn from last night. Us kissing, hugging and at some point they caught the bar tender trying to kiss me and rape me.

Shawn: sabrina ?

He raised his voice so I can hear him.

Sabrina: yes Shawn??

Shawn: pancakes are ready!!

Sabrina: I'm coming!!

I sat down around the counter and Shawn handed me my plate of stacked pancakes.
He poured maple syrup and I took a bite. And all I can say is wow they taste amazing!!

Sabrina: Shawn... the pancakes look and taste amazing!!

Shawn: thanks sabrina. Here...take your cappuccino.

He handed me my coffee.

Sabrina: thanks Shawn.

Shawn: your welcome.

The pancakes were soo good but I couldn't finish them all.

Sabrina: Shawn??

Shawn: yes sabrina??

Sabrina: did you see the pictures of you and me from last night flooded on social media??

Shawn: I saw them before I feel asleep yesterday. They were out the second the paparazzis took them.

Sabrina: god I hate paparazzis...like now everyone will think we're dating. But we're actually not!!

Shawn: listen sabrina calm down...

Sabrina: the thing is when I go to interviews they'll ask me a bunch of questions like "are you and Shawn dating??" I'll answer no. But then if there comes a question like " do have any feeling toward Shawn mendes" what am I gonna answer then??... "no, I don't have feelings for Shawn" of course I have feeling for Shawn mendes!!

Shawn: hey hey sabrina calm down.... don't worry about their questions. We said we'll start figuring what "we are". You shouldn't worry about what they ask you about me... if they ask these questions say that we're just friends and try ignoring the questions, ok?

Sabrina: ok..I'll try

Shawn: great!

Me and Shawn are leaning in and we start kissing....
Eventually we break apart.

Sabrina: we should stop this.... before it gets out of hand * chuckles*

Shawn: yeah we should...