Chapter 21

Shawn's POV

I'm now in London. Yesterday I left from the billboard music awards straight to the airport. I forgot to tell sabrina that I had to leave, so it came to her as a surprise. I did FaceTime her on the plane, she was back at the hotel packing her suitcases for her trip to Brazil.

It's crazy that we're both very busy and travel the world, but to the find the time to talk to each other, that not easy. But we both try our best to talk to each other at least each day once,  and that's what I love about our relationship.....it's that we try to make the time even though we don't have enough time. A lot of people end their relationship because of the long distance thing, but if you truly love each other it will work.

Im in sound check now. After a couple of hours I will perform for 60,000 people, which is a huge amount!  I wanted to call Sabrina but she's probably on the plane now, and I believe she's tired and wants to get some sleep.

I finish sound check and head backstage straight to my dressing room. I bump into someone by accident, and it's the one and only Niall horan.

Niall: omg hey Shawn

Shawn: oh hey Niall

Niall: what a coincidence, yesterday I presented the billboard music award to you. And here I am bumping into you today.

Shawn: yeah right!

Niall: how's everything??? I didn't have to catch up with you after I handed you the award, had to go back to the hotel so I could fly to here.

Shawn: everything's been great, thankfully...

Niall: how's your love life??

Shawn: umm...

Niall: so listen, I have a question. Remember when me and haily bumped into you and Sabrina Carpenter??

Shawn: yeah....

Niall: were you to dating at that time??

Shawn: no..??

Niall: oh shoot!! Great!

Shawn: umm why!?

Niall: ohh nothing, just when you guys left, me and haily made  a bet. I said that you both where dating and haily said that you both had a thing for each other but won't admit it. And who ever was right would take the other one to the same restaurant that we bumped into each other and pay.

Shawn: so you guys beted on us??

Niall: don't take it in a bad way...

Shawn: no no I actually think it's pretty funny.

Niall: great. But the question are you guys dating now??

Shawn: yes we are.

Niall: congrats Shawn found yourself a girlfriend!!

Shawn: thanks, but why is everyone congratulating me?? It's not like a got married or just sold out a stadium for 100,000 people?!?

Niall: it's just as exciting cause you've been single for a decade.

Shawn: omg...why is everyone saying that!! Even yesterday Camilla said the same exact thing!!

Niall: cause it's true!!
(Niall said in his perfect Irish accent)

Shawn: sure..,think what ever you want.

Niall gets a phone call.

Niall: listen I gtg Shawn, I'll try to catch up to you at the end of the day...

Shawn: ok..

I give him  a hug and we go opposite directions.

I go inside and see all my team chatting.

Matt: where were you Shawn??

Shawn: bumped into Niall and catched up on a couple things.

Matt: let me guess he asked about you and Sabrina?

Shawn: how did you know??

Matt: ohh come on the entire world is taking about you two, even me and Sabrina's drummer Tobi talk about you guys.

Shawn: is that a good thing that the entire world is talking about us two??

Matt: sure is, everybody ships you both soo hard.

Shawn: ya ya anyway what what's going on?

Whole crew: nothing we were just worried about you

Shawn: okay good I gtg FaceTime Sabrina or actually I'll just text her she may be sleeping or taking a nap

*shawn picks up his phone and texts sabrina*

Shawn: hey babe how are you?

Sabrina: never call me babe you piece of trash!

Shawn:what......?

Sabrina: Shawn mendes huh more like Shawn men- awful I hate you so much!

Shawn: wait what sabby what's wrong what happened

Sabrina: I found someone else you piece of shit and him and i are happier than we both ever have been and I never wanna see your face again and btw I never liked you anyways byeeeeee!!

*sabby blocks shawn*

*end of chat*

Shawn then drops his phone to the ground and it chatters into pieces
******************************************** huge shout out to my best friend DanaAriqat for helping me with this chapter and the second one. Stay tuned for more chapters as soon as my spring vacation comes along. Love you all and THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for 1 thousand reads on my story, it means a lot!!! Don't forget to vote❤️❤️❤️