Chapter 24

SABRINAS POV

I was in the coffee shop waiting for Shawn. I was sitting near the glass window that looked to the street.

I was just sitting there when I hear voices outside, one of the voices sounds familiar. I go outside and stand there shook.
Shawn and a random girl I don't know kissing.
I stood there a tear streaming down my face.

Sabrina: Shawn....
How could you that to me???
I thought you loved me...

And with that I stormed off.
I couldn't believe what I just saw, but I can cause I saw it in front of me.

I know I broke Shawn's heart with the text messages, but that wasn't me. Did he actually move on this fast. It's been a freaking day!!

I stand there at the edge of the road trying to catch a taxi.
Right when I was going to put my hand up for a taxi, I feel a hand grab my waist and pull me back. I turn around and see it's Shawn.

Sabrina: what do you want from me shawn?!?
Wasn't what you did enough!?!?
Ughh!!!

Shawn: sabrina....

Sabrina: Shawn....why?? Did you move on this easily? Did you find someone who can replace me? I loved you shawn and I still do! Why??

Tears start streaming down my face.

Shawn: sabrina...I know your heartbroken, but what you did to me left me broken to pieces. You moved on before I even did. And what you saw there was fake, she was a random girl who followed me from the hotel till the coffee shop and randomly kissed me. I don't even know her name. Sabrina what you did to me yesterday hurt me so badly I was breaking down to tears. I thought you loved me!!

Sabrina: Shawn, honey...if you would've let me explain when I tried contacting you three times today. Shawn it was all fake. Someone hacked my phone and sent you all these texts and I wasn't aware at all. I was too busy yesterday to even check on my phone. All these were lies,I didn't find someone new. I love you and will always have. I'm sorry...

Now my eyes are basically red and my skin absorbed my tears.

Shawn: ohh god Sabrina....*he says in relief * you don't have to say sorry, it's my fault.i should've not just jumped into conclusions and I should've known it wasn't you. Don't cry sweet heart. I love you soo much.

Sabrina: I love you more...

He brings me into a hug and crushes me into his muscular arms. Im so tiny which makes hugging me so cute and warm.
My head was buried in his chest.

Shawn lifted my head so I  can look at him. I lose  my  neck every time i look  at Shawn's face from how tall he is.

Shawn: I adore you sabrina annlynn Carpenter....

And with that our lips crash into each other.

God how much I miss his lips on mine. I miss him soo much even though I just saw him a couple of days ago.

we pull apart after what seemed to be a day long kiss.

Shawn: lets go back to my hotel room.

He took my hand and intertwined our fingers together.

We walk slowly, silence surrounding us. My head on his chest.

As we're walking Shawn speaks.

Shawn: sabrina.....

Sabrina: yes Shawn??