Chapter 11

Sabrina's POV

Me and Shawn were about to kiss when I turn my face to the crowd, I wanted to kiss him but i don't know why I turned?!?

Me and Shawn step down the stage.

As we were pushing our way through the crowd of people at the club, Shawn goes to a girl.... and they hug. I've never seen her from before, she must be a friend.

Shawn: hey how are you??

Girl: I'm great how about you??

Shawn: I'm good

Girl: hey Shawn wanna go to the bar and catch up??

Shawn: sure.. hey sabrina wanna join??

Sabrina: no I'm good, you can go.

I'm sitting on the couch alone and looking at all the people at the club, and at the corner of my eye I see the bar tender winking at me. I don't like the feeling of him winking so a switch my position and now I'm in front of the bar. I can see Shawn and that girl talking... sooner or later I realize that they're both leaning in... and by now their lips touched and that kiss lasted for as long as an hour. I got soo mad, sad and jealous. I storm off and head to the exit of the club.

Shawn's POV

The girl that I'm talking too is actually my ex. We ended things on good terms. We were talking when I notice that she's leaning in and I start leaning in, next thing I know the kiss lasted for and hour. We pull away and at the corner of my eye I see sabrina storming off mad or sad idk but she does not have a happy face.

Shit Shawn. You messed up, I walk away from my ex and she tries to pull me back but I gently push her away from me. Sabrina probably saw me kissing my ex. Holy shit Shawn... what were you thinking.

I walk outside at the back gate of the club.

I can hear Sabrina's voice almost screaming.

Sabrina: leave me the fuck alone! What do you want from me!!

Guy: come home with me..

Sabrina: what!!! Your joking with me... never!!

Guy: I can treat you better than that Shawn boy... he doesn't even like you... he already has a girlfriend and kissed her in front of you.
He's a dumb ass and heartless.

Sabrina: hey! Don't talk about Shawn like that.

I kept following the voices to find were she was. When I finally found them he was trying to kiss her. She tries to escape but he has a very tight grip on her.

I run to him push him away from Sabrina and punch him. He falls to the ground.

Shawn: don't dare touch her again!!!...now go! Before I call the cops!!

He leaves running.

I go to sabrina and try to hug her but she pushes me away from her.

Sabrina: why did you push him?!?

Shawn: you seriously asking me that question??? He was literally gonna rape you!! Are you kidding me!!

Sabrina: why did you follow me then??

Shawn: I saw you storming off after.....