Chapter 29

Sabrina's POV

after 2 hours I was ready with my dress, hair and makeup.
And Shawn was already wearing his suit. I was sitting wearing my heels when I look over and see Shawn struggling with his tie. I laugh a little and walk up to him.

Sabrina: need some help??

Shawn: actually, yeah please.

I stand in-front of him and fix his tie.

Shawn: how do you know how to tie a tie.

Sabrina: learned from the best...my dad.

Shawn: ohh, my dad never taught me cause I never asked. It's usually Andrew or Tiffany.

I finished tying his tie and just brushed a bit of lint from suit.

Shawn: you look gorgeous in this dress....

Sabrina: thank you love.

Shawn: take that back,

I look at him in confusion.

Shawn: you look gorgeous in everything you wear.

I big wide smile appeared on my face.

Sabrina: you had me confused there, I actually thought you will take back what you said. God your such a play boy.

I squeeze his cheeks.

Sabrina: I'm really excited!! I can't wait to sing the song.

I then come to realization that we should be there in like 30 minutes to rehearse and check my sister out and everything.

Sabrina: ohhh, shit! We should head out. Shawn, take my car keys and I'm gonna grab my purse and I'll meet you in the car. We should be there in 30 minutes!!

Shawn: yes ma'am!!

Shawn takes my car keys from my bedside table and I quickly take my purse and check my self in the mirror for the last time.

I get out of the room and run downstairs making sure I don't trip.

I lock the door with the keys and find Shawn already in front of the door all ready with car. I get in and turn on the GPS.

The ballroom isn't that far from my house, but let's not forget LA traffic.

——————————————-

We eventually reached there after a 50 minute drive cause of traffic.

I rushed in the ballroom and headed to the dressing room.
Shawn went to the men's dressing room.
I go in and find my sister wearing her white wedding dress. She looks stunning.

Sabrina: hey beautiful...

Sarah: hey Sabrina.

Sabrina: how are you feeling.

Sarah: excited and nervous....

Sabrina: nervous means you care.

Sarah: actually about that saying, Shawn told me that too today when I ran to him heading to here. We talked and he asked me how I was feeling and I said the same thing I told you. Then he answered the same answer as you " nervous means you care" I guess you also tell him that when he's nervous??